Chapter 33: Mess

Ignore the mistakes plz :) I will not write the action scenes toooo in detail---I am bad at writing them.

Third Person POV

"Tae?" Yoongi's voice snaps Taehyung out of his thoughts---his thoughts of what he'll be witnessing.

"Yes hyung?" Jimin was next to Taehyung and Yoongi next to Jimin. The vampire tilts his body to face Taehyung.

"I want to give you something." Yoongi says and Taehyung faces him, looks at him in confusion. Yoongi takes out a rectangular wooden box and opens it to reveal what he wants to give Taehyung.

"That's a beautiful one." Taehyung utters as he watches it.

A dagger.

"It is. It was given to by my clan. A gift it was---a welcome gift when I was newly turned. You see---back then and now too, werewolves and vampires didn't get along. If they were not sworn enemies then they weren't friends either." Yoongi says and Taehyung listens to him attentively.

"Everyone had it---in case of emergency or a dispute with werewolves and it might be an ordinary silver for you till now but you need to know that silver is like a poison to wolves." Yoongi says and Taehyung nods.

"Mee too?" Taehyung utters.

"Yeah. Now I want you to take it and when you're using it---you'll definitely hurt others but you also have to save yourself from it." Yoongi says and extends his hand from over Jimin's lap to Taehyung.

Taehyung watches the dagger mesmerised and traces his finger over the metal embroidery. He then slowly slides it up, reveals the silver as if never used.

"Use it wisely

"Use it wisely. Your enemy will have bigger and sharper ones but sometimes---little things matter too." Yoongi says. Taehyung looks up to see him smiling and he returns the smile. Jimin smiles at his best friend as he leans to Yoongi's side.

"Thank you hyung. Thank you so much." Taehyung says, utterly grateful how much the older cares for him.

Taehyung closes his eyes once again and leans to the window---keeps the dagger close to him and his mind wanders to the memories of him and Jeongguk.

"I told you to be careful Tae!" Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's hand, finger having a deep cut from knife.

"It's nothing serious Jeongguk---". Taehyung utters but Jeongguk doesn't listen, face formed in a worried expression.

"Come here." Jeongguk takes Taehyung to the couch and grabs the first aid kit.

"Stop being so dramatic, you don't need a first aid kit." Taehyung says and Jeongguk mildly glares at him and the blue haired boy chuckles. Jeongguk presses the cotton on the wound.