Chapter 38: Husbands

Ignore the mistakes plz :) rushed and boring.

Third Person POV

                      ●3 Years Later●

Taehyung was going to Jeon Inc. after dealing with the selling of his art work to a client---turns out, Taehyung has been hiding his talent to be able to draw and sketch so damn well and when Jeongguk saw his drawings and decided he should start a business and now---Taehyung goes by a famous name, Vante as an artist in the world of arts all across the world.

Taehyung park his own car and before he could open the door---someone else opens it for.

"Mingi-ssi, hello." Taehyung smiles at the guard who replies with a bright smile.

"Who's that for?" Taehyung says when he notices the bouquet in Mingi's hand.

"You of course." Mingi hands over the bouquet to Taehyung would takes it but is confused as to why it's given to him.

"Is there something special today?" Taehyung asks and Mingi nods but says nothing.

"Okay. Uh thanks." Taehyung says and walks towards the building. At the entrance, he's met with Namjoon and San, smiling at him and now it creeps Taehyung out.

"Taehyung---Jeongguk is waiting for you." Namjoon says and Taehyung nods. When Taehyung enters the main hall of the office, he sees no employe tables---they're all set aside but what takes Taehyung's breath away is something else---something so fucking cheesy romantic and beautiful---like in fantasy or movies.

Taehyung forgets about the staff that's scattered away to the sides and are smiling at him---he's just about to cry because no matter how much extra this is---It's breathtaking and beautiful---makes Taehyung want to cry in happiness because there ...

Taehyung forgets about the staff that's scattered away to the sides and are smiling at him---he's just about to cry because no matter how much extra this is---It's breathtaking and beautiful---makes Taehyung want to cry in happiness because there is nothing much more perfect than being proposed to be married to the person you love.

Taehyung holds the bouquet rather tightly but careful not to ruin its delicacy and his eyes water but he doesn't want to cry infront of everyone though everyone know it's a normal reaction to this.

And Taehyung does let his tears fall---no longer able to have a control when Jeongguk appears, the smile that Taehyung loves so much adorns his lips and he stands infront of the balloons.

"Do I have to say it too or---". And Taehyung doesn't want Jeongguk to say anything, doesn't let him says anything and runs towards him and jumps in his arms, the pure blood gladly welcomes him in his warm embrace.

"You're so fucking cheesy." Taehyung whispers as he hides his face in Jeongguk's neck and the pure blood chuckles---their conversation is audible only to them because the whole staff is cheering for them.

"And you love me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"That I do." Taehyung giggles and faces him. Jeongguk wipes away the tears from Taehyung's cheeks as they stare longingly in eachother's eyes.