Secrets

(Hey. I'm ready to start writing for the next part! I hope you guys are liking this stuff so far. 😉 I am enjoying writing it...)

(Y/n) p.o.v

It's been a few weeks since I joined E class, and I've really been enjoying it. Surprisingly, Korosensei is actually a great teacher! When they said he was a monster, I was expecting something completely differently.
The only problem is Itona.
I've been trying to talk to him as much as I can, but he only ever politely brushes me off.
I'm starting to think he just doesn't like anyone.
"(Y/n)? Hey, (Y/n)!"
I snapped back to reality to see Rio Nakamura standing over my desk with Karma.
"Wanna help us prank Terasaka?"
I laughed. "No thanks. You two may be able to get away with it, but I can't and I don't plan on getting beaten to a pulp."
They laughed. "Ok, whatever you say." They walked off, getting ready to do who knows what.
I turned to Itona, about to make some stupid comment, when he reached out for a screwdriver on the edge of his desk. His sleeve slipped up, and I thought I saw something.
"Hey Itona, what's that?"
He quickly drew his arm back in. "Nothing. Leave me alone." This answer made me very suspicious.
"Ok..." I made my way to Nagisa and Kayano.
"Hey, do you guys think something is up with Itona?"
They both shook their heads.
"No. Honestly, I know you mean well, but I think you should just leave him alone." Said Kayano, smiling Opologetically.
I nodded, although I had no intentions to leave him alone. There was just something about his stoic expression that made me wonder about him.
Nagisa already told me all about his past and the whole tentacle thing, but I still wanted to know more.

*time skip brought to you by my kitty's*

"Final, freedom!" I exclaimed loudly, jumping up.
Kanzaki laughed. "Hey, (Y/n), we're playing truth or dare later today. You wanna come?"
I shook my head. "Sorry, I'm busy today." She nodded. "It's fine, if you want I'll tell the others for you."
I nodded gratefully. Itona was already leaving, and I was planning to follow him (totally not a stalker..🙃).

I followed him all the way to what I assume is his apartment. 'So, he lives alone, huh?'
Once there, he opened the door and went in. I waited outside for a moment, debating on whether I should just go home or knock.
I decided to go with the stupid option.
I knocked on the door and then stepped back.
He opened the door, then saw me and, for the first time ever he looked kind of surprised. But it quickly faded back into his stoic expression.
"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"
"I just thought I'd come visit, they said you weren't going to play truth or dare with them. I wanted to make sure nothings wrong."
He blinked at me, then shook his head.
"There is nothing wrong. You should probably go home."
"Noo, I don't wanna go home, entertain me I'm bored!!" I whined, purposely grabbing his arm, hoping to pull the sleeve up and see underneath (while trying not to look like a freak), but he practically jumped back and shook his head again.
"Sorry, I'm busy."
I sighed. "Fine, I'll leave on one condition!" He rolled his eyes.
"You know this is my house, right? I can just kick you out."
I ignored him, deciding there was no point in hiding my suspicitions from him.
"I just wanna see your arm."
His eyes widened slightly. "What?"
"You heard me. I just wanna make sure there's nothing there."
There was a pause, and he just stepped back.
"I don't have to do anything, I live here."
This made me even more suspicious about whatever he was hiding, so I pushed my way into his apartment and closed the door behind me.
"H-hey, what are you-" Itona tried to keep me out, but I get in and sit on the couch, taking in his apartment (It looks however you want it to).
"I'm sitting right here until you tell me." I said stubbornly.
"Listen, I don't have to tell you anything, just leave me alone."
I ignored him and started to examine the machines all over the floors.
There were tons of them, 'wow he sure likes to build this stuff a lot doesnt he.'
Itona just stands frozen for a moment then sighs.
"You know what, do whatever you want, I don't care."
He went through a door into what was presumably his room. I waited until he was inside then got up, snooping through his stuff.
After a little while he came out again.
"Still here." He muttered to himself.
He passed the back of the couch and went to the fridge. Grabbing something, he went straight back to his room, stopping to pick up some unfinished machine.
I browsed through my phone, listened to some music, and snooped some more, but finally boredom drove me to the door of his room. It was messy and small.

(Something like that, but with more machines)

Itona was sitting in the corner, working on his little robot.
I knocked and opened the door.
He looked up. "What do you want?"
I let myself in, not missing the way he tensed up when I closed the door behind me.
"Listen, I know I'm annoying you, but I really just want to make sure you're ok." I said seriously.
"I-I'm fine-" he started but I cut him off.
"No, don't give me that crap. I know you're not fine, so just spill it."
He stared at me. Slowly, he stood up.
"I told you there's nothing wrong, so just leave me alone!"
I walked up and grabbed his arm.
"W-wait, stop-" he tried to pull away, but I held on tight.
I pulled up his sleeve and gasped.

(Soo, another chapter done!! I am considering adding some OCs but I'm not sure yet. )