Tentacles

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!! so I didn't get hospitalized yesterday cause I couldn't go, ill be going next week Thursday, so if I disappear u know where I am. thank you for the support!

also if anything doesn't make sense just comment about it, I haven't looked at the story in a while so I may have forgotten what I was thinking when I wrote it.

im sorry I didn't update yesterday, I will try to stick to my word in the future.

Itona's POV

I felt the gun press against my head and trembled in fear. It's ok. it'll be ok. Korosensei is faster than any gun, it'll be ok. 

"oh, and dont bother trying to take the gun from me, you cant touch it. so i suggest you listen to me without a fuss and --" korosensei cut him off by knocking the gun out of his hands towards y/n, who cought it thanks to her quick reflexes. 

a second passed, then korosensei's tentacle exploded. "you of all people should know that wouldnt stop me." korosensei said. 

shiro sighed. 

"well, I guess you win this time." then he pulled itona into him for a moment and whispered, "good luck sleeping again with him after you, princess."

itona's eyes went wide and he shook his head slowly. 

"n-no, please no, pl-please c-call th-them back, please sh-shiro I'm begging you" he couldn't speak louder than a whisper. 

Shiro only laughed and pushed him into korosensei, jumping out of the truck and driving away, leaving Itona sobbing and shaking with Korosensei struggling to calm him down.

"please itona, calm down, its ok your safe now. its ok!"

it took 20 minutes for itona to calm down enough for us to go back to the classroom where everyone else was waiting.

"what happened?"

I explained to everyone what happened while korosensei took care of itona. Shiro and his men had been less that kind when dealing with him and had reopened some wounds.

"did you hear what he whispered to itona?" asked nagisa.

I shook my head. "but whatever it was, it must have something to do with the time he was with shiro, since it freaked him out so much." I pointed out.

"we're gonna have to keep a close eye on him for a while, and he might need to be watched for the first while especially. y/n, do you know much about those injuries?" karasumi sensei asked me.

I paused then nodded. after all, this was for itona, I didn't have much of a choice.

I told everything, all the cuts, the nightmares.

I had just finished when itona came back in the room. "y/n, we're going home now. do you need to do anything else?" he said in a tired, cracked voice.

I quickly jumped up. "no, we can go now. ja, mata." I said goodbye to everyone and left to follow itona outside.

the way home was silent, and by the time we got back, I was just about ready to explode. finally, just as itona was at the door to his room I managed to blurt it out.

"im so sorry itona, but I-I told them!" I nervously wring my hands while I waited for his answer.

he paused at his door and slowly turned to look at me.

sorry its so short but im really busy and I have a lot on my mind.

thank you all for any support you have showed, please comment if you have any questions or anything you want to say. sorry I didn't post immediately, my dad put up a firewall.

thank you again.