What Happened

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO AgathaPlayziez THANK YOU AND ENJOY!!

"y/n, he's going to have a panic attack."

i shoot back around and stare at him.

"how the hell do you know that? you know what, nevermind. what are we supposed to do?" i asked panicking.

i had no idea how to deal with a panic attack!!

itona seemed to know what he was doing though, as he knelt beside karma, speaking to him slowly.

"listen to me. listen. can you hear me? karma, focus on me. that's good. now breathe. there we go. yes. no, no, it's ok. you're fine."

and slowly, just like that, he calmed him down while i stood there feeling scared and awkward.

finally karma stood up from where he had collapsed by the side of the road.

thankfully this meant that we were mostly out of sight and no one saw him break down.

"t-thank you i-i'm so s-so sor-ry." he stuttered.

"don't worry, you're fine." itona reassured him.

"are you ok?" i asked him softly.

"y-ya, i'm fine." he replied hesitantly.

nevertheless, i grabbed his arm and gently helped him along, catching him when he stumbled a bit.

we finally reached itona's apartment and he opened the door for us.

i led an exhausted karma to the couch.

"that really took a lot out of you, huh?"

he just lay down and rolled over, giving me his back.

i sighed and sat down next to him on the floor, and itona went to the kitchen, i assume to make us all something to eat.

after a few minutes, i heard karma's breathing slow down and his body relaxed.

i sat back, feeling relieved.

itona came back in with some sandwiches on a plate.

he placed the plate down in front of me and i mouthed a silent thank you and he nodded.

we both brought out our homework and started to work. not even an hour later, karma sat up.

"hey." i said, offering him a sandwich.

he smiled but shook his head.

"your loss. these things are heaven. hey itona, what's in them, anyways?"

itona looked up.

"that's, um, chicken, humus, and chipotle sauce grilled." (a/n that's a real sandwich my dad makes it and its SO GOOD you should all try it. it's even good when it's cold.)

i took a bite and leaned back, closing my eyes and sighing.

"my mouth is in heaven." i mumbled with my mouth full.

they boys shook they're heads at me and then itona looked at karma.

"do want anything to eat? you look a little thin lately, i don't think you've been eating much."

karma stiffened slightly and shook his head.

"no i'm good, thanks. i should probably leave now."

i shook my head quickly and stood up, putting my third sandwich down.

"oh, no you don't. you're staying right here until i know you're ok."

karma laughed but shook his head. "thanks but my parents are expecting me home soon."

"are they?" asked itona from where he sat on the floor. without looking up, he continued to talk. "you know, back at the lab, shiro had files on every student. from they're grandparents to they're personal life to how they were raised. even you."

i didn't know what this had to do with anything, but i did see karma stiffen, so i guess it had something to do with this.

"are you sure?" karma asked. "because im pretty sure they-" itona cut him off before he could finish.

"don't worry, im sure. so unless you want me to show the octopus your file, i suggest you sit right there and let mother hen fuss over you."

i nodded and started to agree. "ya, what he said - wait a minute, what do you mean, mother hen?!" i cried.

karma laughed, then sighed and nodded. "ok fine. but you better not let anyone see that file."

itona nodded. "of course. i always keep my word."

there was a moment of silence, then i jumped up all of a sudden.

"ok, who wants a movie??"

THANK YOU ALL FOR REACHING THIS FAR, I LOVE YOU ALL!!

I HAVE AN ANOUNCEMENT. IM ADDING A CHARACTER. THEY ARE TO BE FEMALE. PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BE, THAT MEANS GENERAL HEIGHT, H/C, E/C, NAME OF COURSE, AND HOBBIES AND FAV FOODS. THANK YOU ALL AND I CANT WAIT.