Sometimes you get what you want

It was a few weeks later that Heechul held another party. It was to celebrate his "successful matchmaking career." This time, you and Donghae would show up together. He came straight to yours after practice, and was going drive you both to Heechul's.

'Love of my life, I'm here,' said Donghae, as soon as he entered. He picked you up by the waist, and kissed you.

'You're a little smelly, you might want to change.' you said, scrunching your nose.

'I thought you loved all of me.' He pouted, and looked like he was going to start crying; on purpose, this time.

'I really do, but you need to shower.'

'Alright, anything for you.' he said, and placed you down, not before he kissed you again.

Donghae went to your bedroom and started rummaging in a drawer.

'Where did all my shirts go?'

'You only left like five, and they're dirty.'

'All of them?'

'I might've worn some as pyjamas.'

Donghae ran out of the bedroom, no shirt in sight. 'Hey! What am I gonna wear?' You wrapped your arms around his waist, and said 'Do you really have to wear a shirt?'

'I thought you wanted to go to the party?' Donghae lowered his voice. He grabbed your cheeks in his hands and pecked you. 'Will you return my shirts, baby?'

'I'll see if I can find any.'

Donghae headed to the bathroom while you started a search. There had to be at least one item of clothing of his somewhere. You sat down in front of the bottom drawers and looked over again. Donghae's drawer was indeed empty... Maybe some got misplaced? You opened your drawers in hope that an oversized shirt of yours would fit him. After taking out all your shirts and staring at them, you picked one.

'Donghae, I found you clothes. Hurry up now, we have to get there soon.'

'I was just about to run myself a bath.' said Donghae.

'Donghaeee...'

'I'm joking! I'll be out in a moment.'

And so he did. He exited the bathroom with a wide smile on his face. He took the shirt from you and put it on. He rolled his sleeves and... you could stare at his arms all day. And his hair was... wet.

'When did you wash your hair so quickly?'

'I just used conditioner, it took minutes. Yours smells so nice.'

'So that's why it keeps disappearing!'

'But you like it when my hair is nice and soft, it's a good deal!'

'You'll have to replace it.'

'I will.' Donghae pinched your cheeks. 'You're such a cute grump.'

'I'm not grumpy.'

'Oh yeah? Then I can just use up all the conditioner?'

'No...'

Donghae ruffled your hair. 'Let's go.'

He picked up his car keys and opened the door for you. Then, he took your hand in his and didn't let go until he reached the car. It'd been like that ever since you and Donghae became a couple. He was so touchy and loving.

'Are you ready?' he asked.

'Yeah.'

'What are we gonna listen to now?' he smiled so cutely.