CHAPTER 1

Gorgeous. Kind. Talented. Those are the attributes always used to describe Jeon Jungkook. While he is known throughout various kingdoms for his beauty, Jungkook isn't a prince or any sort of noble. No, he is just your usual peasant who works in a bakery. But before the story starts, let's first look into who Jeon Jungkook is.

Jeon Jungkook was born on September the 1st during the full moon. It is rumored that this is where his flawless looks originate from. That he was blessed by Mother Moon as in his beautiful dark eyes, there seem to be stars shining. As if the galaxy itself lies there. Not only are his doe eyes like the night sky, but he has beautiful raven hair with flawless pale skin, a true child of the night. His beauty reflects the night while his personality reflects the day. His kindness and selflessness combined with his cute bunny smile make a person seem as though they are looking at the sun.

Jungkook is the most popular omega of the Mercure kingdom. He works in his bakery with his best friend Yugyeom, a gorgeous beta. Jungkook inherited Omelas bakery from his father who died 4 years ago from a heart attack. His mother also passed away but he never knew her as she died during childbirth. Jungkook was so lonely and so hopeless, but thankfully Yugyeom was there to help him grieve and move on to live a happy life.

Yugyeom is Jungkook's only friend since Jungkook is too shy to talk to people, and others usually feel too intimidated by his blinding beauty. However, that doesn't stop people from talking about the omega. In fact, he was talked about so much, that he is known throughout the whole seven kingdoms.

The kingdoms are organized in a very specific manner. Normally, the kings and queens would try to give birth around the same time so that the heirs could take over the thrones at the same time. However, in the Mercure kingdom, the king and queen are both alphas. Only omegas, no matter their sexes, can give birth. While it sparked controversy for the more traditionalist people, most Mercuries were overjoyed by the news as they felt that it began a new time of acceptance and love.

So the Mercure kingdom doesn't have an heir, but all the other kingdoms do. The Fer kingdom has the stone-faced prince Yoongi, the Étain kingdom has the intelligent prince Namjoon, the Plomb kingdom has the handsome prince Seokjin, the Argent kingdom has the graceful price Jimin, the Cuivre kingdom has the artistic prince Taehyung, and finally, the Or kingdom has the kind prince Hoseok. All the current kings and queens are becoming old and are now looking to pass down the thrones to their sons, but there is a condition to become a king or queen: you must have a mate. Not only do they need a mate who they love, but their partner needs to be approved by the population.

And this is how Jungkook got involved because as the princes are eager to rule they still need to find a suitable mate that will be loved by their people, and who else would be better than the famous omega that is already loved and known throughout the seven kingdoms?