CHAPTER 16

I love them.

Jungkook stood frozen, staring at his ceiling as he laid down on his bed. He was just thinking about how much he missed the alphas when this sudden thought popped up. He knew it was fruitless to try and dismiss his emotions because he's accepted it. The love he feels for the alphas is too passionate, too precious to try and hide. He isn't ashamed of his emotions, but he is saddened by the thought that they probably don't reciprocate his feelings.

Well, they did bring me to dates and Yuggy told me that dates were something special between people who are interested in each other. (yes, he did freak out when he found out). But they never really showed that much interest, even when I dressed special for them. But they constantly touch me and hug me. Friends also do that. Maybe they didn't do it as friends. Maybe they did do it as friends. UGH! This is getting nowhere.

Jungkook massaged his temples as he got a headache from trying to figure out if he imagined the alphas' advances or if he read them right.

I need something to distract me. With this new thought in mind, he got dressed and went out. 

( ^ ◡ ^ )っ♡( ^ ◡ ^ )っ♡( ^ ◡ ^ )っ♡

Since it was Sunday, Jungkook had the day off and he couldn't hang out with Yugyeom since he apparently had a surprise for Bambam. Something about blue being his favourite colour and buying new special clothes. Jungkook didn't really understand so he just shrugged it off and decided to do the second-best thing.

So that's how Jungkook found himself painting out in the terrace of Omelas. He was tempted to text the alphas but decided against it. He didn't want to be a bother especially since he felt as though he took up a lot of their time.

He was practically done a painting of Namjoon when he got a text from Taehyung asking if he wanted to come over to hang out with the others. Jungkook didn't hesitate to agree and hurriedly got some cupcakes and cookies. After a quick mental debate, he chose to bring the painting to give it to Namjoon. It was only when he was walking to their house that he thought, I wonder how they knew I was available.

Truthfully, the only reason Taehyung knew was because it was all over the internet. Jungkook was extremely popular and had a bunch of social media accounts dedicated to him. The princes followed one account called Kookies&Cream. It was run by a beta girl that came to Omelas every day. At first the alphas weren't too happy, considering the whole thing as stalking but in the end, they were grateful since they weren't able to go to Omelas every day. It was reassuring to see what was happening. Especially since this was the only account that reported how cute it was that Jungkook was oblivious to flirting.

Their favourite post had to be this one from a couple of weeks ago.

Kookies&Cream