CHAPTER 5

Jungkook went to bed that night. He still couldn't believe that he took that step. He was so afraid to be rejected, to be ignored, or even worst, to be made fun of. Images of the beautiful men laughing at him and looking at him with mocking eyes haunted him, but somehow, something told him that these men would never do that. He still remembers Hoseok's kind eyes that held such warmth that he almost cried.

Jungkook looked at the night sky and thanked the moon for giving him this chance. Jungkook fell asleep that night with butterflies in his stomach and a smile on his face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Since that day, the same thing happened every day. The alphas would come to the bakery during lunch and endlessly teased him. Thankfully, when Jungkook reached a certain level of red, they took pity and left. It always left Jungkook with a smile and an unknown feeling in his heart.

They also texted every day. They created a group chat (called Jungkook Protection Squad *insert blushy Jungkook*) and constantly talked to him. They were so kind, always complimenting Jungkook. Such good friends, Jungkook thought.

After a week of this, Jungkook decided to take another step forward.

Jungkook Protection Squad

Jimin

Jungkookie I love the new tuna sandwiches

They are so good!

Taehyung

So true!

And the new strawberry cupcakes!! 🤤

I swear it was the best thing I've ever tasted!

Jungkook

Thank you!!! <3

I'm glad you liked the new strawberry cupcakes!

They were inspired by Tae tae's scent!😊

Taehyung

Bunny...

Are you trying to kill me?

Jungkook

What??

I would never try to hurt you!! 😖

Jin

So innocent and cute~

Don't worry bunny!

Jungkook

Oki doki ☺️

Namjoon

Love are you planning anything tomorrow?

Since it's your day off

Jungkook

Well actually I was thinking of...

I was wondering if you wanted to go on a picnic with me 😊

But I understand if you can't!

You probably already have plans

I'm so stupid

I'm so sorry😣

Yoongi

So cute BunBun

Don't worry none of us have plans

And if they do then they probably already canceled them

Hoseok

Don't call yourself stupid!

You are amazing Sweetheart!

And we would love to go on a picnic with you

But on one condition

Jungkook

What condition?

Hoseok

You can't make the food for the picnic

Let us take care of it

Jungkook

Why?

I would love to make food!

You don't have to do that!

Jimin

Let us prove that we can take care of you baby bun 😉💜

read

Bunny?

Jin

Hehhe you probably killed the poor babe

Namjoon

Goodnight dear 💜

We'll come over at 9 tomorrow morning to pick you up

Hoseok

Don't bring anything else than your cute self 😉

Jungkook couldn't believe that it was actually happening. He did his night routine and set an alarm for 7, he needed time to get ready. Ahhhh I can't wait for tomorrow, he squealed internally.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Jungkook woke up that morning he rushed through his morning routine to have more time to dress. After looking through his clothes for 15 min he finally went with jean overalls and a striped shirt under. He also wore his round glasses from the other day and completed the look with yellow sneakers.

He still had a good amount of time left until they came to pick him up so he decided to prepare each of the guys' favourite treats. Once he finished, he put them in a container that he hid in the bottom of his bag to leave it as a surprise.

Jungkook was nervous and couldn't wait to spend the day with the alphas. They were so kind and always made him feel so special. They were so amazing. Taehyung had the most beautiful voice, and Jin's grey eyes mesmerized Jungkook. Jimin had this aura that reminded Jungkook of a fairy and Namjoon was so passionate, his eyes would shine when he speaks. Yoongi's scent was so calming and always made the omega feel like melting and Hoseok's blinding smile was better than any medicine. Before Jungkook could continue his musing, he heard a knock on the door of the store.

"Coming!~" Jungkook yelled as he collected all of his stuff and ran towards the door.

He opened the door and was punched with the overwhelming blend of the alphas' scents. A combination so sweet that Jungkook felt all soft and floaty. But nothing could compare to the feeling Jungkook had when they all smiled at him. Their eyes almost shining. At that moment, Jungkook realized, I might have a crush...or 6.