im so sorry!

* izuku p.o.v

People often say that quirkless people are useless and  unwanted I found out this cold harsh truth at only 5 years old.....

*no ones p.o.v
A few hours ago

Izuku hoped in the car to go see the doctor to see if  he would be getting his quirk soon, once they arrived at the doctors inko and izuku went into the building to check in after that izuku and inko went to take a seat in the waiting room. Izuku was hoping up and down with excitement. A nurse walked into the room after a while after inko had calmed her son down. The nurse said " izuku midoriya". Inko quickly got up and grabbed her sons hand. "Come on izuku!" Inko said cheerfully. Inko and izuku went to room of 305 and sat down. Izuku was bouncing up and down like a rabbit, but his mother quickly calmed him down once again. Inko told her son that "the docter will soon be here with the results." A few minutes after waiting for the doctor he came in with a bit of a frown on his face which worried inko. The doctor pulled out a chair in front of the two and sat down. The doctor then looked them in the eyes and said "I'm very sorry miss but you're son will not be able to use his quirk due to his weak body but he will still get a quirk." Inko quickly grabbed izuku's hand after he said that. Inko then looked her son in the eyes and said "I'm so sorry sweetie!"  And started hugging him. Izuku just looked at the ground with teary eyes...at least  i get a quirk he thought sadly to himself...

A few years later
Ever since bakugou had found out izuku wasn't able to use his quirk he labled him as "quirkless" and started to bully him. Soon enough deku was tired of it. Even his classmates bullied him it was horrible. But there was one thing that kept him going. His dream to be a hero