"TRAITOR!"

Izuku p.o.v
Todorkis shocked eyes meet mine. Bakugou looked at me for a quick secound as he dodged one of dabi's attacks. His eyes were filled with anger and disgust. He throw a strong punch at dabi right in the neck. Dabi fell to the ground unconscious. Bakugou ran over to were todoroki was. "Midoriya, how could you do this?! Wasn't it your dream to become a hero!? To save people?!"todoroki yelled with sadness in his voice. He had sounded so angry, it kinda scared me but, not much. I looked him in the eyes. My eyes filled with boredness and disgust. "I couldn't become a hero after all, they all disgust me. All they do is save people who don't need it, and leaves the one that do to die. They are only in it for the money and fame". I said filled with anger. "But allmight has saved countless people who needed it!" Bakugou yelled with anger. "I guess, but I want revenge anyway, villains are the good guys! They are trying to reopen the eyes of the heros! We can make the world better if you join us!" I yelled with confidence holding my arms up as if my arms were holding the world. "NO! I WOULD NEVER JOIN YOU! YOU VILLAINS DISGUST ME! I THOUGHT BETTER OF YOU DEKU!" Bakugou yelled with tears streaming down his face. I looked at him with dull eyes. "Oh look all our other "friends" have been taken down" I said smiling insanely. I heard shigarki yell "let's go!". Why were we leaving? Maybe we needed more people. "We will be back heros in training!" I said laughing. Right when I was about to leave I felt something hit my head hard. I felt dizzy, I turned around to face uraraka. "Sorry about this deku". She said with potty in her voice. She then covered my mouth with a white cloth. My vison slowly turned black as I fell into her arms.

My eyes slowly opened, as they did I was blinded by a bright white light. As the light got less bright I looked around the room I was in. I was in recover girls office. I looked around to see a mirror in front of my bed. My eyes were now red instead if a emerald green. I noticed a bloody bandage around my head. It must have been from when uraraka hit my head. She pisses me off, and always has. I looked at the door, through the glass I could see mr.aizawa and todoroki. Great, I thought. I got up from the bed that I was on. I felt a little dizzy as I got up. I walked up to the door and grabbed the handle. I pulled open the door. I walked out and closer the door behind me. I made eye contact with mr.aizawa. he glared at me. "Why would you do this midoriya?" He asked walking up to me. I slowly backed up as he came closer. "I already stated my reason during the attack." I said glaring at him. I tried to activate my quirk to get away but he stopped it. This made me mad. I ran up to him and punched him in the face. "bad idea" he whispered under his breath. He then punched me in the stomach. I coughed and puked up a bit as he did. I landed against the door. Todoroki looked at me with pity in his eyes. Recovery girl walked up to me with a needle. "You won't rember much after this....sorry" recovery girl said with sadness in her voice. "NO!........no...." I said slowly closing my eyes. I then fell unconscious.