back again....UA

3 days later...
Izuku p.o.v
I got dressed for UA putting on my usual uniform and trying to tame my wild curly hair but failed trying to. After I was done I left my room shutting the door behind me. Once I got to UA I went to my class putting on my "smile" "hey uraraka!" I said walking up to her. "Oh hey deku! Glad your back!" She said smiling " yeah..." I said rubbing the back of my head uraraka then looked at me for a moment "uh...deku? Is you're chocker supposed to be red?" I looked down " oh uh I need to go..." I said running out of classroom starting to cough. Once I got to the bathroom I was already covered in blood. I went to the boys locker grabbing my extra pair of clothing that was purposely prepared in case of the situation that I am now in. I changed into my extra set of cloths covering my mouth and then giving myself my shot. After I was done I went back to class luckily it was time to switch to a different class. Once I went in uraraka and lida looked at me concerned. 
                      At lunch
As class was over lida and uraraka quickly walked over to me to ask if I was ok, I just made up an exuse saying that my head started to hurt and went to recervery girl to help me. They stupidly believed me. when they had finished talking a alarm rang off saying the school was under attack. I smiled slightly but then stopped realizing anybody could suspect me as being UA traitor. Everone was screaming and panicing while they ran towards the exit. I wasfxig to go where ever one was but then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around. It was uraraka. "Come on felt lets go this way" she said grabbing my hand as she went in the opposite direction of the others. We then walked to a hall with no other people. She then opened the janitors closet and push me in. She then went in and locked the door. She then turned on the light. She then began to melt. It was toga! "Come on we have class 1-a all in a corner btw here is a mask, and hat to confer your hair and face". She said in a calm tone. She the handed me a black coat. I put it all on and then heading to where my class was. I then let up with shigarki and dabi. I saw the paniced faces on my classmates face. They were amazing. They all began to fight as they did they didn't notice me. Bakugou then yelled " where the hell is deku!?". They all then had a woried look on their faces. It was priceless. I then heard someone running. I turned around just to get punched in the face. "Where the hell is deku!?" bakugou said angered. He then was pulled away by dabi. I then felt a gush of air behind me. I felt my coat, hat, and mask get snatched off. All I could think at that moment was "ah, fuck". I then turned around to meet todorokis shocked eyes.