how will they react?......izuku

izuku p.o.v
As me and todoroki got home I made sure to shut the door and tell todoroki he could leave now in which he did. I locked the door and went to my room in which had broken all might figures and ripped posters as well as cut up pictures and all might costumes. I put on my suit and piercings and let my eyes turn back to the one red blood lust eye while the other a green like snake eye filled with sadness. I grabbed my phone and opened my window takeing my my leave shutting the window behind me. When I got to the base I was greeted with a bloodied crazed smile from toga. "Creepy" I said as I walked past her makeing her smile grow wider. I went up to dabi and looked over at what he was doing on his phone. "Ah... Stalking class 1.A again I see..." Dabi gave me a irritated glare "no shit dumbass". I gave him a glare " whatever party poopers" I walked pasted him and went to "masters room" I went into the the dark room bowing on one knee. "You wished to see me?" I asked in a polite manner "ah...yes I called on you to give you a mission" I lifted my eye brow in interest " I want you to go as a spy to class 1.A as a transfer student. "Alright I think I can do that" i replied as a smile began to creep up my face. "Well then izuku you can go you're classes start in 3 days don't forget..." "I won't sir I don't do disappointment" I got up off my knee and walked towards the door and exited the dark room closing the door behind me. I walked out of the base heading back before anyone even knew I was out.