todoroki?

Izuku wanted to show bakugou his quirk so they could be friends again. "Kacchan!" Izuku yelled out as he ran to bakugo "wanna se my quirk!?" He said even though he had no idea what his quirk was exactly. Bakugo looked and him and laughed "ha sure you have one" he replied izuku looked bakugo in the eyes and said "i do to have a quirk!" Soon enough  there was a crowd of middle schoolers watching. Izuku lifted up his arm and..............BIT IT???? Blood oozed up out of the cuts bakugo looked at him a bit surprised with his crimson blood eyes widened. Izuku them lifted up his hand as a flashing green light cam out healing his cut almost instantly. Bakugo looked shocked but filled witg rage. Izuku was surprised that he had guessed his quirk right but happy that he could be friends with bakugou again or so he thought. All of a sudden izuku felt a strange feeling in his stomach. Izuku started coughing and couldn't stop blood was starting to leak out of his mouth. Bakugou was looking at the coughing boy and decided to flee the scene before he was blamed.

Izuku p.o.v.
I woke up in a hospital. I looked around and saw a male with multi colored hair, one white and one red. It seemed he had fallen asleep in the chair he was in. I slowly got up from the bed I was laying on and looked around a bit more. I felt something strange around my neck. A black device?.... It looked as if it was a chocker it had two lights on it one red and one green it was on green currently. I got up and walked around and saw a sheet of paper it looked as if it was for the device around my neck.

Paper:
Green:you are perfectly fine and do not need any help at the moment

Flashing green: get a doctor for accicence
Red: hurry and get a doctor before you faint
Flashing red and beeping: you need to call an ambulance. If not in hospital within 10 minutes you will die from blood lost and heart faluire

The paper had explained what the device did but knowing what it was for was scary.
I looked back and saw the the multi colored hair male had woken up and was staring at me. He looked up at me  "hello I'm todoroki it's nice to meet you I had seen you on the ground and it seemed you had fainted so I took you to the hospital." He said emotionlessly. I gave him a smile "nice to meet you todoroki! I'm izuku." "Well I'm going to escort you home if you would like" he said looking away "sure I would like that todoroki!" I said smiling "uh... But first let me change my cloths back" I said rubbing the back of my neck. I headed to the small bathroom and changed into a blue and black hoodie with some black ripped jeans. I opened the bathroom door and me and todoroki walked home together.