Equal Devotion

AN: Content Warning: Brief smut scene so you don't have to read it if that makes you uncomfortable. I'm diving this into separate updates. Part 2 should be up later tonight or tomorrow :)
Now, back to the story.
*
*
*

"You hate me, huh?" Tom leaned in and kissed just under Harry's ear. "Just because I say I like someone else's gift more than yours?" His mouth moved along Harry's jaw, leaving feather-light kisses in its wake. Tom leaned back and looked down at Harry, whose breathing had become more shallow as Tom's mouth showed him attention. "You know I was just teasing, right?"

Harry didn't miss the amused glint in Tom's eye as his hand shot out and grabbed the older boy's collar with seeker-like speed and pulled him down, meeting his mouth halfway. It was scorching, the passion that flowed through them. It was power, the way their mouths moved against the other. It was desire that their hands spoke of, caressing and griping and scratching and clawing. It was affection that had them slowing their pace. It was devotion, matched in equal amounts in both their eyes. And it was endearment that showed in both their smiles when they came up for air.

"We should get breakfast," Harry said after a long moment, breath still not fully regained.

"We should," Tom agreed, bending down once again to mould his lips against Harry's in a slower, sensuous kiss. His mouth moved to the angle of Harry's jaw and from there to the crook of his neck where he began alternating between nipping at the exposed skin and sucking on it.

Harry felt the blood rush to his groin at Tom's continued ministrations and squirmed as the older boy's hands began to travel down his body.

"Tom," he gasped when one reached his growing hardness, stroking him through the thin material of his pajama bottoms.

"Harry," Tom murmured against his neck, dipping his hand below Harry's waistband to fully grasp the younger boy's erection.

Harry breathed in sharply and bucked his hips upwards into Tom's hand. He was far too gone to string words together and make a sentence. How long had it been since anyone touched him like this? The only sounds that passed through his lips were the soft grunts and moans of ecstasy as Tom's hand pleasured his cock. It didn't take long for him to be worked into an orgasm, and Harry cried out as hot, sticky fluid left his body and covered the inside of his trousers and Tom's hand.

He lay there panting, with eyes that refused to focus as Tom chuckled lowly and removed his appendage from within Harry's clothing. The older boy leaned in and pressed his lips firmly against Harry's before pulling back.

"We should get cleaned up," he suggested, voice a few octaves lower than what Harry was used to hearing.

"Mhmm."

Tom bent down and kissed Harry again, on the forehead. "You should probably shower in your dorm." With that, he pushed himself off the bed and strode towards the bathroom, but not without Harry catching a glimpse of the very prominent tent Tom was sporting.

It took him a moment—a long moment—but when Harry had managed to compose himself, he bolted towards his dorm room.

I can't believe that happened, I can't believe that happened, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

"I see you and Tom have finally consummated your relationship."

Harry froze and very slowly turned his head to stare, horrified, at Nagini, who was looking rather smug and proud of herself for coming to that conclusion.

"How—?"

"I can smell your sex in the air." She flicked out her tongue like it was the most obvious thing.

It was all too much for Harry though. If one had tried, they probably could have fried an egg on his face. He slammed the door of the bathroom behind him, with Nagini's suggestions for offspring names still echoing off the walls.

Damn his teenage hormones!