Chapter 1

(No One PoV)

It was late at night.

Around 9:30pm.

Min Yoongi has just gotten off work and is headed home.

Yoongi works as a crime statistics analyst for the korean government, looking at all of the crime that takes place in Seoul and putting it into graphs.

Now that he is off work he decided to walk home since he does bit want to get on a bus or a stinky taxi.

While he is walking, he is caught up in his thoughts, wondering if he did his work right and doubting himself.

Since Yoongi was looking at the ground and not paying attention to anything in front of him, he didn't see the man he bumped into.

When Yoongi looked up from the ground to help up the fallen man, he couldn't help but get lost in the man's beautiful facial features.

After a minute of silence, the man had decided to speak since it didn't look like Yoongi would.

"U-um I'm sorry.  I should have been looking where I was going." The man said with a deep enchanting voice.

"No. It's my fault. I wasn't paying attention. It's my fault. Are you okay?" Yoongi asked hoping he didn't cause any harm to the beautiful man.

"No I'm fine." The deep voiced man said.

"Um, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He said

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi. Since you're fine I guess I will be on my way." Yoongi said.

"Can I have your number? So I can reach you and see if you wanna hangout or something?" Taehyung asked in a happy and hopeful tone.

At first Yoongi was unsure of giving out his number to strangers since it was never a good idea to do so, but he just decided to give his number hoping this deep voiced and beautiful man was not a phyco.

"Um, sure I guess." Yoongi said.

"Great! I'll call or text you one if these days to see when you are off work." Taehyung exclaimed excitedly.

With that Yoongi was back on his way home.

My first story. I hope you liked. :)