Chapter 3

(Morning) / (Taehyung PoV)

I am pretty excited for today. I'm glad Yoongi agreed to go to the café with me.

He seems kind of like a pessimist but I don't really care.

I guess I'll get ready to go.

I'll text Yoongi and see if he's alright with going in the morning.

Taehyung:
Hey Yoongi.  I was wondering if you would be alright with going to the café at around 10?

He didn't answer for a few minutes so I assume he's still asleep maybe. I wouldn't be surprised, it's like 8am.

(9:15 am)

It's been about an hour or so and he still didn't answer.

"He probably doesn't wanna go. He probably just said it so I would stop bugging him."

(Yoongi PoV) / (9:45 am)

When I woke up I decided to look at my phone and check my notifications.

When I did, I noticed the I got a text from that Taehyung guy.

Taehyung:
Hey Yoongi. I was wondering if you would be alright with going to café at around 10?

When I saw the time it was sent, I decided to text back so he wouldn't get the wrong I idea and think I just don't want to go.

Yoongi:
Oh hey. Sorry I didn't answer earlier I just woke up.

After a couple minutes I got a text from him.

Taehyung:
Oh no you're fine. Sorry if I woke you.

Yoongi:
No you didn't.

Taehyung:
Oh ok. So would it be ok if we went to the café around 10 but maybe 10:30 now?

Yoongi:
Yeah sure.

Taehyung:
Ok cool. See you in a few?

Yoongi:
Yeah. See you in a few.

With that I turned off my phone and went to go take a shower.After my shower I got dressed and fixed my hair. I looked at the clock and saw it read 10:12, so I got my shoes on and headed out the door towards the café.

After about 15 minutes if walking, I finally made it to the café.

When I looked inside, I could see that the Taehyung guy was already there.

I walked into the café and went to sit at the table he was at.

"Hi. Taehyung right? Sorry if I made you wait long." I said to him as I sat down.

"Oh no you're fine. I was early so it's alright."

As I sat down. I looked up to meet his gaze and couldn't help but blush. I'm not sure why but I did.

"Cute." Is what I heard from him.

"What?"

"I said cute. You look cute when you blush." Is what he responded with.

"Yeah right no I'm not." Is how I responded.

"Of course you are. I don't say that to just anyone so you are."

Why is he being so nice to me. I mean I get it's hospitality since we are only aquaintinces but, why is he being so forward.

"Anyway, can I ask why you wanted to come here?" I asked him.

"I wanted to get to know you. I know we only met last night but, I think there's a good reason we ran into each other."

"What like we were destined to meet?" I asked with a bit if sarcasm

" Yeah! Exactly!" He had on such a huge smile. It was kind of boxy but it was sort of... Cute. What am I saying?!

"Well I don't believe in that kind of thing."

"Well I do. So. Yoongi. How old are you?"

"26. You?"

"23. That means you're my hyung."

"Yep."

I looked away at the other people in the café and I could feel someone staring at me. When I looked in front of me, I saw Taehyung starring at me again and I blushed more than last time.

"Cute" Is what I heard again but this time there was a small giggle

When I heard his giggle, I felt my heart start to beat really fast.

'What the hell is wrong with me? He wouldn't like you. He just doing it to be nice. I mean why would he want to be friends with someone like me? He's too sweet, like an angel. It wouldn't work with someone like me. I'm a demon. He doesn't need to know that though.' 

Umm... I hope this one was ok. Sorry I kinda suck at writing aha😅