Chapter 2

(Yoongi PoV)

When I got home, I went straight up to my bedroom so I could take a shower.

While I was in the shower I couldn't help but think of the man I ran into earlier. He was beautiful for a man. His features were perfect and his voice was enticing, I couldn't deny that.

I still can't understand why he wanted to have my number. I know he said he wanted to get in touch again but he didn't even give me his. He's probably going to sell it on the dark web to get me killed or something. What ever. What could be so bad about that?

When I finished with my shower, I walked over to my dresser to pick out some black pajama bottoms and top, then headed back downstairs into the kitchen to find something that could be my dinner for tonight.

After about ten minutes, I just decided that I wasn't going to eat since nothing really caught my eyes.

I headed into the living room and sat down getting on my phone not bothering with the television.

As I was on my phone scrolling through my social media's, I got a text from a random number.

Unknown:
Hi yoongi.

Yoongi:
Um..
Who is this?

Unknown:
Oh. Right I never gave you my number.  It's me Taehyung. The guy you bumped into earlier.

Yoongi:
Oh yeah right.

I should go save his contact to 'Taehyung'

Yoongi:
I'm sorry about that.
I really should have been paying attention to my surroundings.

Taehyung:
Like I said earlier, you're fine. It was partly my fault too.

Yoongi:
Um, sorry but can I ask why you texted me?

Taehyung:
Oh yeah right. I was wondering if you would want to hang out some time tomorrow?

I don't really think I should do this. Something bad might happen.

Yoongi:
I'm not so sure. I don't even know you.

Taehyung:
Come on pleease? I'll make it really fun :)

After thinking for  few minutes I just decided I would go.  The worst that could happen is he kills me.

Yoongi:
I guess. What's the worst that could happen?

Taehyung:
Yay!
The worst that'd happen is me falling in love with you.

Yoongi:
Wdym?

Taehyung:
😂nothing. I'll text you the address of where were going.

Yoongi:
Ok

After a few minutes, I got a text from Taehyung with the address. I looked it up and it was some café down town.

I guess this might go well...or not.

Ok well I hope this was good.  :)