Chapter 9 - Truth

Dean:

I look over at Jayce, her head was leaning against the window, her eyes closed.

I look back to the road, the Superstar bus was in front of us, loaded with Roman, Seth, Emma, Layla, Paige, Summer and whoever else didn't rent a car.

"Dean?" I look at Jayce.

"Yeah?"

"Can we pull into a gas station? I'm getting a little hungry." I smile and turn my attention back to the road.

"Of course."

---------------

Paige:

I have never seen Dean so happy with someone before. I'm his best friend so I should know.

I look through the small window at the back of the bus, Dean was just turning to look at Jayce, a smile on his lips as she looks at him. Dean looks back to the road and I notice that their fingers were interlocked.

"Emma! Come here!" Emma gets up and slips in the seat beside me. "I think Jayce and Dean are dating. Look how happy he is with her! And look at their hands!" Emma peaks outside the window, a huge smile on her face.

"That's so cute!" she squeals quietly, seeing as Seth was fast asleep in the seat beside us.

"What's so cute?" Roman takes his place beside Seth.

"Dean and Jayce."

"They are cute aren't they?" Roman smiles as he watches Dean and Jayce.

I laugh as they begin dancing to a song they were listening to and Dean makes a duck face.

"I'm definitely taking pictures of this." I laugh and pull out my phone, snapping pictures of the two.

I post one to twitter.

@RealPaigeWWE: well, would you look at these two weirdos! @JayceWWE @TheDeanAmbrose

I smirk as I look back to Jayce. She was just pulling her phone out of her pocket when she begins laughing and plants a kiss on Dean's cheek.

"I got that one." Emma smiles.

I look back to Jayce - who was smiling like an idiot - as she turns to show Dean the picture. He laughs and looks at us.

"Damn, busted." I make a silly face at him and he makes one back. I smirk and sit properly, playing on my phone.

"Have you seen Dolph today?"

"Umm, no. Why?"

"No reason." I look at Emma, she was busy playing on her phone. I shrug and go back to my phone.

----------------

Dean:

"I'm thinking of taking a break from WWE for a bit. Go back to England and be with my family for a bit."

"Oh."

"I'll come back. I obviously will be back for you but, I just need a break."

"You've only been wrestling..."

"I've been in this company, technically, since I was 14. I was inactive due to a severe injury. Stephanie and Paul allowed me to come back and train. I used to be known as Jaime."

"Wait, the Jaime?"

"One and only."

"Is that why you're so secretive but impressive in the ring?"

"Yes."

"Wow. I'm dating Jaime."

"My name is Jayce now."

"Still, I have a beautiful and talented girlfriend." I look at her, a blush on her cheeks. I bring her hand to my lips and place a gentle kiss on it. She smiles and leans on me.

"Don't tell anyone. It was supposed to be a secret between Stephanie, Paul and I."

"Wait, so this hatred between you and Paul is fake?"

"He's...he's my dad."