Chapter 12 - Stitches and Dates

Dean:

I walk to the ring to where the hooded figure stood. I knew it was a female but she was unknown to me.

"C'mon, Dean." She taunts me, an English accent laced her voice.

I enter the ring and grab the mic from her hands.

"I don't know who you are or where you're from but I don't wrestle girls."

"What about your girlfriend, Jayce?"

"She's the only girl I would ever wrestle."

"C'mon, Dean. Don't be a chicken. I will stand here until you accept which means that your boss can postpone all the matches until you accept." I drop the mic and she leaps at me.

She manages to get me on my back and I reach up to take off her kerchief or sunglasses to see who I was dealing with but she sticks my hands under her combat boot and applies pressure. I groan in pain, seeing as the bottom of her boots had rifts and were currently digging into my hand.

I manage to wrap my legs around her waist and throw her backwards. I get to my feet and notice some blood dropping on the mat from where she was standing.

The girl leaps over me, grabbing my waist and rolling me into a pin. I kick out at 2 and I could hear the crowd chanting 'let's go Ambrose!'. I smirk and leap to my feet, only to go back down from a boot to the face. I hold my probably broken nose as the girl grabs my hair and hauls me to my feet. She lands continuos kicks to the midsection before I elbow her in the ribs. My elbow comes back bloody and I realize her stomach is bleeding.

I take the opportunity and smack my hand across her chest. She stumbles back a bit but does a super kick to my chin and I fall back down once again.

She pins me but I'm too exhausted to kick out and she wins.

The girl reaches out her hand and I take it. She hauls me to my feet and strips off her hoodie to reveal a nasty cut from her belly button to her rib.

She takes off the kerchief and flashes me a smile but keeps the sunglasses on. The ref hands her a mic and she chuckles slightly.

"Still haven't guessed who I am yet, Ambrose? C'mon, think!" I give her a confused look before she smiles and takes off her sunglasses.

Jayce.

I pull her towards me and hold her close. She hugs me back before speaking into the mic.

"I'm baaaack!" she sings into it and the crowd goes wild. I hug her tighter and she makes a small squeal before I remember she still had a nasty cut on her stomach.

"Let's go get that checked out." She nods.

"Probably a good idea." She chuckles and I lift her bridal style and exit the ring, setting her down on the edge so I can hop down without further injuring her.

I pick her back up and carry her up the ramp and backstage. We walk towards the medic before AJ steps in front of us, blocking our path.

"Jayce! You're back!"

"AJ, can you move?"

"But Jon, I'm just so glad that Jayce is back."

"That's great, AJ. I'm taking her to the medics." I watch as AJ's eyes look at Jayce's stomach and she makes a face.

"Yeah, you should get that looked at. Bye!" she smiles and skips off. I shake my head and set her down on one of the beds while some of the doctors begin to clean the wound.

Jayce grasps my hand and squeezes, I squeeze back and they begin to put her to sleep so they can stitch it up.

Paige:

I watch as the mystery woman takes the hoodie off and I wince as I look at the nasty cut across her tannish stomach. The belly ring was laying in the middle of the ring.

The woman takes her kerchief off and smiles, "still haven't guessed who I am yet, Ambrose? C'mon think!" I watch as Jon just shrugs and I nearly lose my shit when she takes off the glasses and Jayce is standing in her place.

Jon pulls her towards him and hugs her. She places the mic to her mouth and says in a sing-song voice, "I'm baaaack!" the crowd goes wild and I could tell Jayce was in pain.

Jon and Jayce exchange a few words before he picks her up bridal style and sets her on the edge of the mat. Jon then jumps down and picks her up again and carries her backstage.

I watch as AJ skips out of the room and arrive a few minutes later.

"That cut on Jayce's stomach looks absolutely terrible."

"Where is she?"

'The medical room." I roll my eyes at AJ and walk out.

I walk to the medical room but the door was closed and so I peer in through the window. Jon held Jayce's hand as she had a mask over her mouth and nose and the doctors were surrounding her.

I watch as they stitch up her stomach and clean up. They wrap a bandage multiple times over her ribs and stomach. They pack up and leave and I enter the room.

"Hey, Jon."

"Hey, Saraya."

"How is she?"

"She has over two hundred stitches but she'll be fine."

"Good." We stand there in silence for a bit before I turn to the door and exit the room.

I nearly crash into Colby after rounding the corner to go to the Diva's locker room.

"Oh, hey Paige."

"Hey, Colby."

"How's it going?" I shrug my shoulders. He nods and we stand there awkwardly. "Do you wanna go for dinner with me?"

"Yeah, sure." I smile and he gives me a hug.

"I'll see you at 8."

"See you then." He smiles and walks away, I do a little hop of excitement and I run to Emma.

"I have a date with a guy I adore so much!"

"Seth Rollins?"

"Yep!" Emma squeals and we do a happy dance.

"Umm, girls?" we come to a stop and look to Nick and Mike, who's faces were going red from trying not to laugh. I brush my hair out of my face and fix my top.

"Hey, guys."

"I was just coming to ask Tenille a question." I look at Nick, on eyebrow raised. "Do you wanna go to a movie tonight?"

"Absolutely!"

"Great." he smiles and gives her a hug before walking off. I turn to Emma and we do a happy dance again.