Ch. 11 ✿ Seokjin's Appartment

With the rattle of a doorknob, Seokjin's apartment door swung open for his little girl to come busting through the doorway.  She clung onto Strawberry as she jumped in excitement.

"Your house is so pretty!!!"  She giggled as her eyes traveled over every surface to be seen.

"Oh, is it really?"  Y/N nodded, matter-of-factly.  "Well, thank you!"

Seokjin laughed at the idea of anyone complimenting his apartment, especially someone who had lived in a luxurious mansion her whole life.  Having chosen jumping as her new form of transportation for the day, Y/N hopped over to him with bright eyes.  Almost knocking him down, she clung to his shirt to keep her balance.  Adjusting his feet to save them from the fall, a hot blush rose to his face, suddenly flustered from the girl grabbing onto his t-shirt and batting her eyelashes.

"Can I explore?"  she whispered as if the question was too daring to be heard.

"Go ahead."  He whispered back with a smile.

Thankful for his permission, Y/N skipped across the entire apartment; rummaging through his cutlery drawers, crawling into his closet, sitting in his bathtub, and poking every single button on the television remote. 

Enjoying the entertainment, Seokjin sat on the couch, laughing as he watched her run from room to room.  She made sure to touch and experience everything he owned and eventually just began running aimlessly.  Finally, she collapsed on the couch beside him, completely exhausted.

"You wore yourself out, huh?"

He chuckled as little Y/N panted beside him, not responding.  She slowly slid her body to the side until her head dropped on his shoulder.  Seokjin jumped when she suddenly dropped her head onto his thighs with a thud.  Apparently, his shoulder wasn't comfortable enough.  He chuckled and began to play with her hair as she steadied her breath.

"It's okay, you can rest now.  You must be exhausted."

. . .

Gently, he rubbed a hand over the length of her hair, admiring and gently twirling a strand between his fingers.  He sighed at the way she melted underneath him.  His eyes began to float away from her hair.  It was his time to explore.  Y/N watched as his eyes drifted across her body.  Although she had already grown incredibly shy, she didn't mind it.  He didn't look at her indecently as any other man would if they were to trace her figure.  He looked at her lovingly, simply admiring her.  With gentle eyes, he studied every inch of her.  His gentle gaze traveled across her features, but his purpose was more than to just look at her.  He was silently promising her safety.  Gently, he brushed his fingers against her hand, creating a wave of goosebumps down her legs.  He noticed them and smiled, releasing a small hum of approval.

His eyes floated back to her face and smiled softly at the redness of her cheeks.  Holding onto her waist, he carefully lifted her up to sit, still allowing her to sit on his lap.  With a tiny mumble, she rested against his shoulder, finally accepting its comfort.  Her breath tickled against his neck, making this his turn for goosebumps.  Caught up in the moment, he placed his hand on her cheek, stroking her red skin with his thumb.  Y/N unintentionally shivered, overwhelmed with the amount of love she was being shown.  He could see she definitely wasn't experienced with relationships, with how she became completely limp with a simple smile, but he enjoyed the power of making her blush so brightly.

With care and delicacy, he curled his hand beneath her neck, gently tilting her to meet his line of sight.  Her heart began pounding through her chest.  If he was allowing her to be this close to his face, it could only mean one thing, right?  Still, in little space, she swallowed and batted her eyelashes, trying to look as composed as she could possibly manage.

Seokjin was incredibly nervous as well, not knowing how to ask if it was appropriate.  Still not knowing much about little space, he wasn't sure what was okay or not.  He looked into her eyes, wishing she could read his mind to save him the embarrassment.

"Would you like a kiss, sweetheart?"

"Yes, please."  She whispered with a gentle smile spread across her face.  "I want Jinnie to be my first kiss."

Seokjin's heart thudded through his shirt.  Her confession swelled up inside his chest, filling him his warmth and belonging.  Y/N's eyes fluttered closed, smiling and waiting.  Another hummed giggle left his lips, now blushing himself.

Carefully, he leaned in towards her.  Almost touching, his breath whispered against her lips.

"Good girl."

They both smiled.

Softly, their lips--