Safe | Brie

Your POV
It's been 3 months since Brie left me for some guy. Ever since then I've been in bars and in and out of different girls.

I still remember the moment like it was yesterday.

Flashback

You had just come back from the gym. All you wanted to do was take a shower and cuddle with Brie but she had different plans.

You got the house and went inside.

"Brie!" You called out but got no answer.

"Babe!?" You called again lookin around. Once you got to your bed room you saw Brie packing.

"Where are you going." You asked and Brie turned around. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"I'm sorry Y/n I just can't do it anymore." She said and you err caught off guard by what she just said.

"What do you mean." You asked, your heart rate picking up.

"I just can't. We can't be together anymore." She said now crying.

"After everything we've been through together. 8 strong months and you decide to throw everything away." You said tears in your eyes also.

"I'm so sorry Y/n." She said taking a step forward but you stepped back.

"Leave." You said pointing towards the door.

"Y/n." She said and you turned your head. She took that as sign you weren't going to talk and she left.

End of Flashback

Right now you are in a bar just drinking your pains away.

"It's going to be ok. You'll find someone else." Jerry said cleaning the cups.

"I don't know, I really loved her." I said drinking the rest that was in my cup.

"You need to let go kid, if you keep doing this you won't be able to find anybody." He said.

"You're right." I said and my phone started ringing.

"Hello." I said.

"Y/n?" I heard in a whisper.

"Hey Brie what's up." I said.

"C-can you come pick me u-up." She asked and it sounded like something was wrong.

"What happened and why are you whispering." I said getting up. I put money on the bar and went outside.

"I ran away from Link. H-he hit me." She said.

"Where are you." I asked getting in my car.

"I don't know. I just kept running until I was fa-" she stopped halfway.

"Come on talk to me Brie describe your surroundings. What is the nearest street." I asked driving around.

"I'm next to a 51st." She said.

"I'm not far. Go inside a shop or something but I want you to stay on the phone." I said speeding up just incase he was looking for her too.

"Ok." She said and in about 10 minutes I pulled up to the CVS she was in front of.

I got out and and went over to her and she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"You're ok. You're safe with me." I said and once I really looked at her she had a black eye.

"He hit on you!" I yelled and she flinched and nodded.

"Because I didn't want to do with him yet and he continuously did." She said lifting her shirt showing me the huge bruise on her side.

"I'll pay him a visit tomorrow but right now I need to get you home." I said and we got back to my house.

She took a shower and got changed and while she was doing that I made popcorn and got snacks because were were about to have a movie marathon.

She came into the living room and sat down next to me.

"Thanks Y/n." She said.

"No problem and you can pick the movie." I said and she picked Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Halfway through the movie I saw Brie staring at me.

"What do u have someth- she cut me off by kissing me. I kissed her back while her hand cupped my chin.

When we separated I saw her brown orbs staring into mine.

"I'm sor- but this time I cut her off by kissing her again.

"Stop apologizing." I said and she smiled.

"I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too." I said.

"I don't know what I was thinking when I left you." She said.

"That's doesn't matter because we're back together now and this time nothing with separate us." I said.

Brie Larson & Scarlett Johansson ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara