Love is Strong | Natasha

This is continuing off Shadow so if you haven't read that go read it!!

Your POV
It's been months since Tony and I have called a truce. I'm still not associated with the Avengers but I do accompany them in missions sometimes.

I've been watching what they've been doing and I know they're going up against Thanos.

I was working out in the weight room I had in the abandoned building I stayed in when I sensed Natasha behind me.

"You know it's not nice to come into someone's home without them knowing." I said putting the bar down and turning around.

"Well when you're off the map and I'm the only person who can find you, you should get used to it." She said walking up to me and looking me up and down and I smirked.

"See something you like Romanoff." I teased and I thought I saw her blush.

"What do you need now." I asked turning around to continue what I was doing.

"We need you to help defeat Thanos." She said.

"Where's Wanda." I said lifting the bar and holding it before dropping it.

"We have her but he already has 2 of the infinity stones." She said.

"And What makes think I can defeat him." I said switching to dumbbells and doing curls.

"You and Wanda together could defeat him plus we found that Fury paged another superhero. Once we know what she can do we can probably defeat him." She said and I dropped the weights.

"Another superhero. Do you know anything else." I asked.

"The logo was a star and it was gold with red and blue." She said.

'Carol' I thought.

"You know something. Spill it." She said.

"We have to get to the tower fast." I said and I snapped my fingers and I was suited up.

"Why. Who is it." She asked and I grabbed her hand and teleported us to the tower.

"Y/n who is it." She asked grabbing my arm before I could walk off.

"Carol Danvers. She has extraordinary powers. If me, her, and Wanda work together as one we could easily defeat Thanos but I can't." I said.

"Why not." She asked.

"I'm not in the final stage of my powers." I said and she started dragging me somewhere.

"Where are we going." I asked.

"To Bruce." She said.

——————
"Y/n you won't be able to fight unless you're in your final stage." He said.

"How does she get to her final stage." Nat asked.

"We have to say a specific passage and it will make her go into a deep meditation." He said.

"Will she be out of the meditation to fight." Steve asked.

"There's no telling but we better get her started now." He said and I sat on the chair that was at the desk.

Bruce read the words and I fell into deep meditation.

Natasha's POV
"Her eyes are purple and her magic is flowing over her body." I said.

"It's the first part of the change. She can't be touched or her magic will attack." He said.

—————————
It's been days since you were in deep meditation. You were now in the last part of your meditation to get to your final stage.

You were floating in the middle of the lab. Your magic was all around you and the purple was a dark purple and your eyes were the same color. You were standing up straight with your hands glowing brighter than your magic around you.

Natasha came and checked on you everyday making sure nothing wrong happened.

But today was the day. They were fighting Thanos and you were still in deep meditation. Natasha was getting worried but she didn't show it.

Your POV
I opened my eyes and I was still in the lab. I looked at my hands and they lit up purple. I felt more powerful.

I teleported to the Wakanda and it was a battlefield. Everyone was fighting and I saw Natasha getting almost manhandled by Proxima. I used my magic to throw her off to the side and went over to Natasha.

"You ok." I asked and she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I was worried. You didn't come out and I thought something happened." She said.

"I'm fine but you need to worry about being safe." I said and I saw some of the chitauri running at us and I put a shield around us.

I took out the daggers I had in my leg and gave it to her.

"Use these. They not ordinary daggers." I said.

"Be careful." She said grabbing my hand before I could go.

"I can't make any promises but I'll try." I said giving her hand a squeeze and leaving. I saw Wanda smashing Thanos and I though of my final stage. I slowly lifted into the air and my final stage coming together.

It was a giant magic version of me behind me. I control what it did.

(Like That and yes I know it's Fortnite that's the closest thing I could find to what I was trying to put)

I went towards Thanos and punched him and hit him with a hammer smashing him into the ground and then stomping on him.

After that I slowly went back to the ground but I was tired from using so much energy.

I fell into my back.

"Y/n!" I heard but everything was getting blurry.

The last thing I saw was Natasha trying to speak to me.

——————
I woke up in the infirmary.

"Your woke. How do you feel." Bruce asked.

"I feel ok. What happened." I asked.

"You passed out after using your final stage against a Thanos. Good news we won." He said and I nodded.

"Your magic automatically surrounded you from the chitauri protecting you. You need to take it easy though I'm not sure if your powers are back to normal. Your free to go." He said and I got up and walked around for a bit.

'Hey Red where you at I missed you'

'Y/n?'

'Yea it's me and I can sense it what's wrong'

'Nothing I'm fine'

'Stop lying to me also I'm coming to find you so don't try to stop me'

I knew she was in her room so I teleported into her room. She looked like she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy.

I knew what she was crying about.

I went up to her without saying anything and kissed her. She was stunned but then kissed me back and I stepped back separating us.

"I know you were taught love was a weakness but I'm willing to help you see that it's not because I know this love right here is strong." I said and she smiled and kissed me again.