kidnapped - 5

Leilani 💙

——I was the last one out the house

——
I was the last one out the house . I walked past Dave and he immediately grabbed my ass squeezing it tight . I slapped his hand away " Dave stop , you gone get us caught "

" ion care , now getchyo sexy ass in that car "

I didn't know if I should laugh or hit him , so I did both and ran to the car .

" LEILANI !" I heard him yell but I kept running .

" can I get an a extra large popcorn , and an icy " I said looking at the menu .

" that's all you want ?" Dave asked me as the other girls went inside to find seats .

" yea "

" nah what else you want ?"

" okay can I get some nachos and pretzel twists , thats all "

" and some sour patch watermelon , and fruit roll ups "

" your total is $32.82 "

I handed her a $50 bill and Dave snatched it back sliding her his card " I got money nigga " I said pushing his card back to him and handed the cashier my money .

We went back and forth until he picked me up and paid with his card " you do to muchhhhhh "

I grabbed my food struggling to hold it all . " you want help ?" He asked holding out his hand .

" nope " I said pouting . " okay fine " I said giving in .

I handed him everything but the popcorn " can you take my picture David "

" now I'm David huh ?"

" please ?"

I handed him my phone and he took my pictures to