kidnapped - 14

Dave East ♿️

——

" no , no she don't , I want her to have my babies and live wit ha forever "

" well you got some big ass dreams "

" that's why I need y'all advice , what I gotta do to get my girl back "

" wellllll -"

" just shut the fuck up Mal , you already sound dumb " Kevin said . " watchu need to do is the shit you did to make her yours in the first place , what made her want to be witchu "

" y'all think she would ever marry me ?"

" maneee ion know bout allat " Nipsey added .

" right you on yo own for that "

" ight thank y'all , I'm finna go "

July 4th , months later

I knock on Leilani's door and she let me in " I tried to get your daughter ready but she wasn't cooperating so I told her you gone have to come get her ready or she not goin no where "

" where my baby at ?" I said laughing a little .

" she sittin on the stairs she not goin no where "

We stood at the door just lookin at each other for a good minute " whatcha lookin at " she said laughing .

" I can't look at you "

" I mean like is their a bug or sum on me "

" nah , you look gorgeous , baby momma "

" thank you , now can you go get your daughter off my steps , baby daddy "

" yea , baby momma "

" uh uhh  that don't sound right "

We both laughed and I went to get Kairi . " hey daddy baby "

she smiled " you wanna go get some candy ?"

she nodded her head smiling

" don't tell mommy , but I'll get you ice cream too okay ?" She nodded her head .