kidnapped - 17

Dave East 🥴

——

" damn " I said falling on the bed again for the 12th time .

" you wanna go again ?" Leilani asked again .

" nah bae we gotta go get ready "

she sighed putting her head in the pillow . I pulled her into my lap while still naked " stawppp , you just said you ain't wanna go another round  "

I gripped her ass " so that means I can't feel on my baby girl no mo "

" always , but you gone make me horny again "

" fine , just a quickie tho "

she smiled as I got back on top of her .

Leilani felt down my chest and to my print " bae stop we gonna be late "

" can they just reschedule "

" nah bae . Let's just get this over with so we can get back to life "

She nodded her head putting on a matching blue dress with me , no I was not wearing a dress , I was wearing a tuxedo .

Kairi was wearing a little white dress with a blue bow " dada" she said crawling to me .

Leilani picked her up " she is not finna dirty her clothes "  she handed her to me and I kissed her face " dada love you baby girl "

" okay let's go "  Leilani said grabbing her lipgloss . I slapped her ass and she looked back smirking .

when we got to the court house I seen all my bro's there and my family & Leilani's mom and Dad .

As soon as Leilani seen her dad she mugged him " bae stop , he said he sorry "

" ion care , I'm gone keep my coo cause of you , gimme kiss?"

I leaned down and kissed her then her forehead and then went to where my lawyers were . the judge said sum dumb stuff and my charges " how do you plead ?"

" not guilty "

" okay Mr.Brewster , from the evidence here against you , you look very guilty "

" that's not me in those pictures "

" what car were you driving that day ?"

" white rolls Royce "

" then that was you Mr.Brewster , if you don't have any proof that you weren't there the time of Amaya Torence or Avery Henderson then I find you , guilty on 2 counts of man slaughter and murder in the first degree ."

" aw hell nah ! how many years is that "

" 3 years , maybe sooner if you have good behavior "

" noooo ! bae no ! They can't take you !" Leilani yelled jumping onto me making me fall on the floor . She wouldn't get up , she just cried and cried . Kairi started crying to and Nipsey held her as everyone looked shocked .

" ma'am you have to get off of him , he's being detained "

" I don't give a fuck ! y'all cant take him away from us ! what about Kairi !"

" bae you gotta get up , I'll be good , 3 years ain't nun "

She got up and looked at me with tears filled in her eyes " what am I gonna say when Kairi asked for you ?"

" y'all come visit me ight ? All I need you to do is hold me down "

She nodded her head still crying " I love you David , with everything in me , I love you "

" I love you too , take care of my baby while I'm gone "

I bent down to her and gave her another passionate kiss .

" okay let's go " the officer said grabbing my arm .

" hole up lemme say sum to my baby real quick , then y'all can take me I promise "

they let me go and I held Kairi " hey princess , you know daddy loves you . No matter what happens over the years don't let nobody tell you your daddy abandoned you cause I didn't , I'm just gone go do a little bit of time . When I come out your gonna be walking & talking and I'm gone be so proud of you , I love you KAIRI CHANEL BREWSTER , ima see y'all later "

I kissed her forehead and she kissed mine . I dapped everyone else up " hold it down nip , and make sure my girl good at all times "

" I gotchu "

Leilani reached to grab me again but Lauren held her back crying on her shoulder as the took me away .

- okay that was made short it was only 672 words 💀

- what y'all think bout Dave getting locked up 😬

- Y'all think Leilani gone hold him down ? 👀