Luna's speech to anyone she loves

((Author's note: most of this is based off of this video, which i do not own. I changed some words so it would match luna...
Please don't hate me qwq

))

Luna: i hate the way you talk to me, i hate the way you dress... i hate the way you act, i hate how you make me a mess... i hate your stupid stare, and the the way you read my mind... i hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme... i hate the way you're always right, i hate it when you lie... i hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry... *starting to choke up* i hate it when you're not around, and the fact you didn't call... but mostly i hate the way i don't hate you... not even close... not even a little bit... not even at all... and don't forget.... I'm also just a girl.... standing infront of a boy... asking him to love her.... but i guess.... if i love you.... i should let you move on.... a-and im scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life... the way i feel when im with you.... and finally..... im unconditionally, and irrevocably in love with you....
That moment when you kiss someone, and everything around you becomes hazy... and the only thing in focus is you and this person... and you realize that that person is the only person you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life....
And for one moment, you get this amazing gift, and you wanna laugh and you wanna cry... cause you feel so lucky that you found it, and terrified that it'll go away all at the same time....

So tell me....

Does it get easier...?