felt like writing something

so im gonna make this about hazel, coral, dusk, and ivy. its gonna be about why they act and look the way they do today. this is just a quick summary about how they act.

hazel: always bitchy, but is actually very tender.
coral: really shy and quiet, always tries to solve problems safely, but does have her own bitchy side.
dusk: mute most of the time, but does talk when necessary.
ivy: acts all sweet and happy, but deep down is a psychopathic killer who would do anything to protect her sisters.

certain looks:
all: have a dull right eye, it being the color of their element. hazel's being dull orange (fire), coral's being a dull blue (water), dusk's being a dull gray (air), and ivy's being a dull green (earth).
dusk: constantly wears a cloak to hide the fact her arms are actually wings because of a childhood accident.

mental disorders (yus im doing this-):
hazel: PTSD, and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (The most commonly used psychiatric diagnoses for aggressive, angry or violent behavior are Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Conduct Disorder (in children and adolescents), Psychotic Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Antisocial, Borderline, Paranoid and Narcissistic Personality and others)
coral: PTSD, and split-personality disorder (or whatever it's called)
dusk: PTSD, and alexithymia (While most people may not be familiar with alexithymia, there is a different disorder involving flatemotions and poor empathy that seems to fascinate us, even more than it repels us: psychopathy.)
ivy: PTSD, and bipolar II, along with anxiety.

anyways, onto the story!!!

ivy's p.o.v.

holding hazel back from coral, i give a glance to dusk for help. she giggles and says
.
"sorry. you're on your own."
.
"duuuuuuuusk!"
.
"nope!"
.
she giggled before running away.
even though she's the second oldest, at 11, with me being 14, the oldest, she can be the most immature. i love her for that, though. hazel is turning 8 in a couple weeks. the second youngest, coral, was about 9, running around me in circles as i held hazel. i hear my parents call me from the main room. slowly handing hazel to dusk, i nod to her and say
.
"I'll be right back, ok?"
.
she nods in response.
with that, i make my way over to my parents, where mom is holding something behind her back as dad attempts to hold back his worry and excitement. mom was the first to speak.
.
"so ivy. you remember on your tenth birthday, after you got your ears and tail, we told you about the orbs."
i nod.
.
"well, we also told you that you would get your orb when you're ready, didn't we?" my dad says with a smirk.
.
with a hesitant smile, mom pulls out the earth orb from behind her back. my eyes light up as i study the orb. it was a dull, opaque green with some leaves and a brown rock inside of it.
i slowly grab it, and as soon as my hands land on its surface, it starts disappearing into green wisps, raveling up my arms and towards my eye. i give mom and dad a terrified look before everything goes black. when everything comes back, im on the couch with mom holding an ice pack to my head.
.
"if you're wondering, once you absorbed the orb, you blacked out for a good 20 minutes. surprisingly, you didnt scream. which is surprising because when me and your dad got the orbs, we were pretty loud.."
.
"i didn't make a sound!"
.
"babe. the entire town could hear your screams."
.
i give a nervous glance in the direction of where dusk, coral, and hazel are playing.
.
"don't worry. they'll be fine when its they're turn." dad says, placing a hand on my shoulder.