When I met king again

(There is a song if you want to listen to it during the story and now back to the story)

Ban's pov.

After the demon attacked a couple of days a ago I planted the seed and told everyone to "take care of the forest and elaine I'll be back with harlequin."

They all told me good luck or that harlequin is dead and to give up on trying to find him. So I ignored them and with that I left the fairy king's forest.

3 years past and and still no luck of finding harlequin. I started to drink and steal because I can't find him. I started to lose hope and thinking that he is actually dead.

Soon I was caught stealing and I ended up getting arrested. I was let go the next day. With me being addicted to alcohol i got caught stealing and I accidentally killed a person because, he said he had a problem with and I didn't even do anything. I was arrested and sentenced to death the following weeks.

2 weeks later it was the day of the execution after that happened they found out that I was immortal. So they "figured" out why. Now my charge had extended for stealing the fountain of youth and destroying the fairy king's forest.

After 9 years and so many executions they just left me to rot in the cell. Then this short man came in and said "Hello undead Ban my name is melodious, I want you to join my group the seven deadly sins and if you accept than you'll be free of all charges."

I thought about it and said "if you can make me get out of this cell then I will join your group." We both started laughing. He first unlocked the chains and we started to have a little fight, then he kick me and I hit the wall and the whole wall fell down.

I said "wow your strong I'll join you group."(thinking: this will be more help into finding harlequin.)

So the next day I met the sins

Melodious the dragon sin of wrath

Merlin the boar sin of gluttony

Diane the serpent sin of envy

Escanor the lion sin of pride

Gowther the goat sin of lust

And me

Ban the fox sin of greed

We just need the sloth sin. In the next 2 years we needed to find the sloth sin. But I never thought that it would be harlequin but, the sins only knew him as king.

So He is

King the grizzly sin of sloth

I was so happy to see king again but also so mad because he left to go find helbram. He has gotten so hot. I really want to talk to him but he might not want to me.

So one day I came up to harlequin while he was talking to Diane and asked "I can talk to you in private?" King said "Yeah sure see you later Diane." She glared at me and said "see you later king."

Harlequin didn't noticed just me. I knew she had a crush on king but, I didn't think that she would give me a glare. She should die for doing that. She doesn't deserve harlequin. I know he is bi but, I didn't think that he would go for diane. I thought I was the only one for him.

"What is it ban?!?" Harlequin asked in a rude voice (thinking: why the hell is he mad??)

"Are you ok? It seems like your mad at me??"

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because of what happened 15 years ago."

"Oh that I am but I'm also mad at myself because I left the forest and they blamed you for it than you got free of the charges when you joined the sins too right??"

"What do you mean too?? Did they charge you to for what happened in the forest??"

"Yes but the other charges were because of helbram accidentally killed an entire village because of rage and I got the blame because he died" harlequin is crying.

(Ban thinking: why the hell is he crying about helbram. Helbram choose to kill thoes humans. He doesn't deserve harlequin's tears.)

(Now Both of them thinking: should I tell him that I love him?? And that it's going to be ok?? But what about Elaine?? What should I do?? I should tell him when the time is right?? But for now let us be there for each other.)

To break the awkward silence harlequin said "Ban we have to let go of the past and look forward to the future Elaine wouldn't want us to be stuck in the past."

Gets pissed off and yells "BUT IT WASN'T MY FAULT THAT ELAINE AND THE FOREST ARE DEAD IT'S YOUR FAULT!! YOU LEFT TO FIND YOUR FRIEND HELBRAM!! YOU CHOOSE TO LEAVE THE FOREST WHEN IT NEEDED THE MOST!! YOU MADE ELAINE TAKE IN 700 MORE YEARS OF TAKING CARE OF THE FOREST INSTEAD OF BEING FREE!! SHE DIED PROTECTING THE TREE AND THE REST EVERYONE!!" Ban almost hit harlequin but melodious stoped him.

"Why were you about to hit someone that is so important to you ban?? What happened in the past stays in the past. You can't be bring the past into the future. You have to move on form what happened."

King hears what melodious say and starts to walk away but stops, turns around, glares at ban and says "He's right we have to leave the past behind us and for me its gonna start with you, so don't you ever talk to me again Ban." And with that he leaves to go find Diane.

When Ban heard what harlequin says and than he realized what he did and says "what is wrong with me!?!" He punched the wall and starts to cry. "It was supposed to be me and harlequin but, now I fucked up my chances!!"

"Ban you can still tell him you love him but you have to wait in till he's ready??" Meliodas said to cheer him up.

"But what if he doesn't forgive me??"

"Than if he doesn't forgive you ban you have to move on."

"I don't want to move on I want him to be with me forever because I love him"

"Ban If you really love him than you have to let him go for a little while."

"Ok I'll let him take his time before he forgives me but, I'll still help him no matter what."

Five years pass

I know I'm not that good at writing😅. It's my first time writing a story and I hope you enjoy this story plz tell me how my story is so far.😀 Thank you for reading this❤. Till next time bye.👋💝