PART 2

As they start to get into it, Ban decided to take control of the situation. King was just daze on what was happening, all he could focus on was going through him.😉

King asked him "Are you half way in?" Before Ban anwsered he pined King's left hand above his head and the right on the side near his head. Ban responded with "Not yet."

(Arthur-chan:😳)

Ban than gets the idea of just slamming the rest in. Even if it was King's first time Ban waited for him to adjust to the size. Ban gave King a passionate kiss to distract from pain or discomfort. After the kiss King looked at Ban and nodded. Ban understood what King ment.

The next 20-30 minutes were nothing but pure bliss for the both of them. Just getting what they wanted since a long time.

Ban looked at King as if to see if there was any regret of what was happening, and there wasn't just heart eyes looking back at him. Something caught Ban's attention and looked down, then lowered King's left hand to his stomach.

"Can you feel that? It's amazing how you can still surprise me. Love, you are taking me so well. Wonder what our kid will look like?" Ban said. As soon as Ban said the King's eyes went wide and squeezed Ban tight "You like the idea of having our kids? Huh, now that I think about both male and female fairies can get pregnant but only certain males can, am I right?"

King nodded. "Use your words you have a mouth for a reason or can you not speak?" Ban asked. "Y-ye-ah, y-yo-ur ri-r-right" King replied. "Good boy, King do you want you reward now?" He nodded an excitement.

They were both at the end and couldn't hold back anymore. Ban became faster and sloppily with his movements also King became louder. Both of them were thankful for the room(s) been soundproof.

They both came at the same time, Ban still slightly moving but not to much to get King overstimulated. Ban looked at King's stomach and he kinda already looked pregnant. Ban loved how King looked right now not caring about anything else but King and himself in this wonderful moment.

Both of them fell asleep after taking another shower and changed the sheets. Ther dreamt about how left could get any better.

Hope you enjoy this update forgive
me for not uploading in while.🥲