What to do?? Stay Or Go??

King pov.

I heard what they said and what ban said. What should I do stay with the sins or go back to the forest with helbram and protect the fairies.

What to do? What to do?

A few days later

I'VE GOT IT!!

I fly to melodious and say "Capitan this is my last week with the sins and after this week I will go back to the fairy king's forest." I looked around everyone were either sad or happy. Then I looked at ban, he looked beyond mad but then he calmed down and left the tavern.

Meliodas saw what happened and said "Are you sure that's what you want??"

I nodded and said "Yes" then I went to go find helbram and go to my room and start packing.

Ban pov.

After that I went to the near by town to get more booze for the tavern. When I got back I put down the barrels and said "I'm going out for a little" and left.

I kept on walking and walking intill I couldn't see the tavern. Then I found myself in a patch of flowers near the sea. It was beautiful I wish king was here... right.

I sat down in the middle of the patch and I looked at the sea. I broke down crying.

"KING PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!PLEASE!! YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS ME!!"

Meliodas pov.

"So to send king off we are going to have a party on Wednesday and to make it even more fun we are gonna play hide and seek on Wednesday scince it's a fairies favorite game to play."

I have a plan that could get Ban and King together😈.

"So this is the plan Diane, Elizabeth, Gowther, Escanor, Merlin, Howser, Gillthunder. We get helbram and Elaine to kiss or make out and get Ban and King to see them. And probably King will go to their shared bedroom and Ban will follow after him and comfort him and probably do more than just hug.😏😈"

Author's pov.

What?? The actual hell is wrong with your head meliodas??

Meliodas: Nothing really Author-Chan i just want them to be happy and I want Elizabeth next to me😌😜

Author-Chan: Ok you need to calm down right there

No one pov.

Everyone "Ok"
Merlin "I will join your little game cause would like to see my ship sail." Diane "Same here but I will do this for King to stay."
Elizabeth "I want sir King to stay and sir Ban to be happy"
Everybody else "Yeah we don't want sir king to leave."
Meliodas "So it's settled operation Ban and King is a go."

(So sorry for not posting I have a lot to do I promise that I will try to post every 2 weeks ok thank you guys for being patient I hope this is a good read for you all😀)