Beginning of something new??

(Arthur-chan: I have to tell you to please comment after you read what I have to say in the end please or you can skip the story and read what I have to say please your choice)

(Might have some smut)

King pov.

So when meliodas made the call for the party I was a wreck. I saw that the gang was huddled. So I tried to listen to what they were saying but helbram pulled me to the side and kissed me in front of everyone but something felt different with the kiss like he has been kissing someone else. I was a bloody mess.

The next 2 days of planning

So the week was almost done but I have two more days before I leave and it was fun. Ban and I started to talk again. ( To be honest I missed talking to Ban.)

The next day

The girls and I decide that we need some snacks for the party so we spent most of the day getting snacks. (It was hell they kept on yelling about what snacks to get.) It was my second to last day of the week and we had a massive party. I forgot how fun parties are since the last one I had was in the fairy king's forest.

At the party everybody was drinking and dancing. We went outside to play all my favorite games and when we got to the last game was hide-and-seek. So some people choose partners.

So I ended up being partners with Ban and Helbram got partnered with Elaine.

So when the game started Ban and me found a hole in the ground that was so hard to see because of some big bushes that were around it. We stayed there for an hour and we talked quietly and had fun in till we just sat there silently and we both stared at each other. Before we noticed we started to lean in and we heard a horn blowing signaling that the game was over and we snapped back to reality and blushed when we notice what almost happened.

We jumped out of the hole (I flew out and Ban just jumped) I got out my arm got cut by a broken branch. Ban saw that and took off his undershirt that he had and wrapped it around my arm. So it won't get infected and with that we went back to the boar hut. They told us that we won the game and I was so happy for that.

Helbram asked "Where were you Harlequin I was so worried about yo- (Looks at his arm) what happened to your arm?! It was you wasn't it you bastard!! " (points at Ban and almost hits him but Meliodas stops him.)

"Why don't we hear what happened to his arm instead of assuming what happened." Meliodas says calmly. "Now what happened to king's arm Ban?"

"So what happened was that when we got out of our hiding place king accidentally went over a bush that had a broken branch and cut his arm and i put a cloth on it to help stop the bleeding and that how were here having this conversation." Ban said explaining what happened.

I quietly thank Ban for saying that and then I hear helbram say "That's a lie! Why did you hurt harlequin you BASTARD!!" He ran to Ban and punched him in the face and started to hit him repeatedly.

I noticed that Elaine was trying to take Helbram off of Ban in a weird way and I heard her say "Helbram Babe don't hurt him i'm still dating him so please don't do anything weird while we are still in this dreadful place." I'm pretty sure that Melidoas and Ban heard that to. Melidoas was helping to get helbram off of Ban and Elaine didn't notice he was there. Ban was just so mad and he didn't show it but me and Malidoas knew what he was like. There was something else she said but i couldn't hear it because Elizabeth was trying to get my attention.