A/n

I want to clear some stuffs with you all. This is a Danny Phantom/Young Justice League crossover and there will some of my OCs in the fanfic. I hope you all will like it or even more, love it.

The Fanfic is about Danny being crowned king of the ghost after he deafeated Pariah Dark, this is after PP. I will also add Dan, Danny's evil version. Also, Sam will have a ghost half, her ghost half name will be Amaryllis Undergrowth. I know it's not close to being Sam, but that's the point. Since, Sam loves nature, I took a bit of high measures and named her ghost half after a flower, in Greek it means shine or sparkle and it is totally googled. While two out of four have inherited ectoplasm in their DNA. Two did not and had to use Fenton made weapons and reprogramming it. Tucker was the mastermind of reprogramming and the technology of the team. While, Jazz is in charge of the strategic plan.

Over the past 3 years, they found out a lot of secrets, but they still stuck with each other and more inseparable than anyone. Secrets may have been learned over the past years, but they didn't care.

Danny learned he was adopted, actually kidnapped by the Fentons from a circus. He learned the truth when he was looking for his birth certificate. Jazz helped him look for it. When they found it hidden in one of the kitchen. While, Jazz's certificate was hidden in their parents' room, well, supposed parents. While, Sam and Tucker had the same problem.

They started searching for their real family and got more surprises.

That's all for today!!!!!