Chapter 3: Meeting Skulker's Boyfriend

Third Person PoV

Danny and the group arrived at the city hall. Danny opened the door and walked in, the others tailing behind him. Danny went to the receptionist and said " I'm here to see Mayor Masters. I have an important discussion with him " The receptionist looked up at him and asked " Your name? So I can inform Mayor Masters " Danny said " Danny Fenton " The receptionist nodded and picked the telephone up and placed it beside her ear, then she dialled the mayor. It rang for a bit then the receptionist said " Mayor Masters, there is a Danny Fenton wanting to talk to you and he said it it important " Then she placed the phone back. " You may go up " She said to Danny. Danny went to Mayor Masters' office with his friends as he arrived. He didn't bother to knock and just entered.

" Vlad, where are you? We need to discuss something! It's about your boyfriend! " Danny shouted throughout the room.

" Lower your voice, Daniel. You are making my head ache and what about my boyfriend? " Vlad said from his table.

" Skulker terrorised the city in the middle of the night, then he came back again, just a while ago. He said to tell you to visit Frostbite and it was because Clockwork said so. Tell your boyfriend to get another hobby. He is in my second dead list " Danny said to Vlad.

" You should accompany me to the Ghost Zone, Daniel. I may past out the way there " Vlad requested. Danny nodded. Danny turned to his family and asked " Want to see my second family? " Dick asked " Who's your first? " Danny chuckled " You, of course. You, Dame, Bruce, Tim, Jason and Damian and Sage, Jazz and Tucker. Vlad, if he wants to be part of it " Danny said. " Wait.. Daniel, did you say Bruce? As in Bruce Wayne? And I'm a part of your family? " Vlad asked surprised and shocked. " Yeah and yes, you're part of the family. Ever since we, us four, found out that we aren't who we think we are. We kind of build our own family " Danny answered. " Bruce Wayne in Amity Park. Huh? Who would've thought? " Vlad laughed a bit. " Vlad Masters? You're mayor? When was our last meeting? You look so pale, since I last saw you " Bruce said. " We'll find out why I'm so pale, when we go to the Ghost Zone " Vlad informed.

" Ghost Zone? That's a thing here. Wait.... was that ghost real? I thought it was just like Danny. " Tim exclaimed.

" Actually I'm half dead so is Vlad. We're halfas, half human and half ghost. Halfas are more powerful than a full ghost. We have human forms, while ghost don't. You don't need introductions, right? Because it looks to me, you already know each other " Bruce and Vlad nodded. " How do you even know each other? " Danny asked, " We're business buddies, Daniel. Of course we would know each other " Vlad said. " Now, let's go to the Ghost Zone! To Frostbite's lair! " Danny exclaimed as he made a portal big enough for all of them to enter and the portal was at Frostbite's lair already. So, they didn't need to venture out. They already entered the portal and Danny closed it.

" Alright! We're at the Far Frozen! " Tucker exclaimed. " Frostbite, where are you?! " Sam asked while shouting. As after Sams shouted, footsteps, no, stomps where heard and they were getting closer. The door burst open and revealed a yeti. The yeti walked up to Danny and lifted Danny up, what the bat family didn't expect was the yeti pulled Danny in an bone crushing hug. " Frost.... bite, c..an't.... br...e...at..he " Danny said, out of breath. " Frostbite, Danny can't breathe! " Sam told Frostbite. " Oh, I'm very sorry, Great One! Lady Sam and Lady Jazz and Lord Tucker, what brings you today? " Frostbite asked and let go of Danny. Danny trying to get back his breath, panted. Dame helped his brother with breathing exercises. " You okay now, big bro? " Dame asked " Yeah, better. Thanks " Danny hugged his younger brother and whispered an I miss you.

Danny faced Frostbite and said " We're here because Skulker told us to tell Vlad to go to you for a checkup, I guess. " Frostbite nodded and faced Vlad " Come, follow me, Lord Vladimir " Frostbite said. As the two left for the infirmary, the others decided to just wait.