Chapter 1: Unexpected meeting

Third Person POV
( Gotham City )
* Rrring Rrring Rrring *
As the alarm of the clock sounded, a groan from a boy sounded as well, a knock from the door was heard and a voice spoke, " Dick! You better be awake or we'll leave without you! " the voice said. The boy groaned and woke up, he sat up and stood from his bed. He went to the bathroom for a quick shower . He got dressed and picked up his stuff and went down to the living room. When he arrived at the living room, there was a man with four more boys. A boy who looked a little like him spoke, " Oh, thank the mythics! You're awake, Dickie " he said. The boy called Dick said, " Oh, shut up, Dam! If this Amity Park place isn't where my little brother is. This trip already sucks " The older man rubbed his temples and said " He is there, Dick. Look at this article from Amity Park. Read it out loud " the man handed a tablet to Dick, who took it. He read the article out loud enough to be heard by everyone in the room, " Danny Phantom saves Amity from evil ghost who claim to be named as Skulker " Dick and the other boy called Dame's eyes widen.

" This must be a coincidence, Bruce. " Dame said.

" Then, look at this photo of Phantom " Bruce said and handed a photo to Dick and Dame.Their eyes widen at the photo, the boy looked almost exactly like their brother. But he had white hair and green eyes.

" C'mon, Dick. Give this trip a chance. Dameon already does and he hopes for this trip to be the one " a boy said. " Alright, Tim. I'll give it a chance " Dick said.

" C'mon, let's go! We've got a member of the family to find " Tim said.

The family of six went to the car and headed for the road.

*****
" Danny, wake up! Breakfast is ready! " Danny groaned, but woke up and got up from his bed. He took a bath, got changed and headed down to the kitchen. He was greeted by his sister, Jasmine, " Good morning, lil' brother. How was your sleep? " Danny shrugged and spoke " It was okay, but Skulker had to invade my sleep but wanting my pelt. I seriously gotta talk to his boyfriend. He has a major problem about hunting me " Danny explained.

" Oh, I heard that some people are gonna visit Amity Park today. Who do you think they are? " Jazz asked. " Don't know, don't care " Danny answered and started eating. A knock from the door was heard. Jazz went and got it. The door revealed Sam and Tucker.

" Sage, Tucky " Jazz greeted Sam and Tucker. Jazz kissed Tucker on the cheek and vice versa. They headed to the kitchen and sat with Danny.

" Hey, dude. How are you? Got any sleep? " Tucker asked.

" Yeah, but got interrupted by Skulker. I plan on talking to his boyfriend, if I get the chance " Danny said.

" I still can't believe him and Skulker. How did that work? I get the break up with Ember but Skulker and him getting together, I don't get it " Tucker said, " Yeah, well, do you get how Sam and Ember got together? " Jazz asked.

" Well, they're compatible. They're both scary, good at scaring, talented, smart and perfect for each other " Tucker said, who got a playful punch from Sage ( Sam ).

" Oh, now that I think about it. We're all in a relationship except for Danny. " Jazz pointed out. Danny stopped eating and drank water. " I'm done eating and who said I'm not in a relationship " after he said that the three gawked at him.

" Wait... what!? Since when? " Sage asked.

" Wait... did you accept Paulina's confession? I would faint if you did " Tucker joked.

" Boy or Girl, Danny? Age? Sexuality? Hometown? Who confessed to who? First date? Second date? Hero or Villain? Species?" Jazz rambled.

" Alright, stop questioning! Since the last two years, no I did not accept that shallow girl's confession. Boy, 19, Gay, secret, both at the same time, secret, secret, hero, secret " Danny answered in sequence and before they could say anything, Danny added " C'mon or we'll be late " Danny grabbed his stuff and was out the door. With Jazz's help, they were close behind to Danny.