Chapter 2: Talking with family

( After school/ At Danny's house )
Third Person PoV
As school ended, Danny, Sage and Tucker met up with Jazz to go home, but with visitors.

" Hey, Lil' brother. How's your day? " Jazz asked as she walked to the group. " Fine, we got visitors from Gotham " Danny said, but whispered the last but she heard it. She looked behind them and saw Bruce and his family. " Oh, hello there. I'm Jazz, Danny's older sister. It's nice to meet new people. Not a lot of people come here in Amity Park. I hope you enjoy your vacation here. So where are you headed? " Jazz asked, Dick answered with " We are headed to your house, because your brother said he knows my brother. I hope you do, because I really want my brother back " Jazz smiled, then said " You'll get him back. I assure you. Well let's go " Bruce asked, " Do you usually walk here? Don't your parents pick you up? " Danny said " Yes, no, they're not even worth talking about. Ackk.. that hurts, Jazz " Danny said, when Jazz nudged him in the side.

" Let's take my car, instead " Bruce said and got his car. ( A/n: no it's not the batmobile )

As Bruce arrived with his car, bat family and team Phantom got in and went to Fenton Works.

( At Fenton Works )

Danny and the group arrived at Fenton Works. They got out of the car and went to the door. Danny opened the door and said, " Come on in. Our parents are busy so don't worry about making any noise. They wouldn't care anyways " The group came in and went to the living room. Bruce and his sons sat down on the couch and some of the chairs. Danny and his sister and friends went to the kitchen.

" What are we gonna do? " Jazz asked.

" I don't know, but let's not talk here. If we do, the Fentons might here and deny it. We should just take our birth certificate that was returned, then go to Nasty Burger " Danny said.

" Well, we never leave home without our birth certificate. Where's yours? " Sage asked.

" In my bag " Danny and Jazz said at the same time. " We should suggest that we go to Nasty Burger " Tucker suggested. The others nodded in agreement. They went to the living room.

" Uh, guys, let's just go to Nasty Burger because we don't have any food here and trust us the food there isn't as nasty or disgusting as the restaurant name " Danny said.

" Well, I am hungry. We should go, Bruce. I want to know if the taste good " Tim said to Bruce.

" Yeah, Bruce. I am hungry too. It looks like this place doesn't have any food, just something that can poison you " Damian said. " Damian, that's rude. You shouldn't talk bad about other people's place " Bruce scolded.

" It's alright, Mr. Wayne. He's right anyways. Don't scold him, he didn't say anything wrong. There might be something poisonous here. There isn't any food that are edible here. We buy our own food for our own breakfast, lunch and meal. We have another refrigerator hidden in my room. So we can put the food there, instead of our ' parents' ' fridge " Danny explained, they all then agreed to go to Nasty Burger instead. They went outside and went inside the car. Bruce started the car and drove to Nasty Burger.

( At Nasty Burger )

Bruce parked his car and the teens went out, Bruce went out last and they all went inside together. They went to the most hidden seats they could find and sat there. A waitress went to their table and asked " What can I get for all of you? "

( A/n: The Menu is made up )

The group discussed and Danny told the waitress " 6 Nasty Deluxe Burger, 10 Super Nasty Deluxe Burger and 3 Nasty regulars with fries and drinks " The waitress wrote down what Danny said and told them to wait shortly.