Drunk Lili

Lisa's POV

 I went back there. We ate and talked about our life. "Lisa, do you remember Chanyeol?" Appa said that made all of us stop eating and talking except Jennie who is clueless. Jisoo, V, JK, Chae, and Eomma looked at each other and then they all looked at me and Tzuyu while Jennie looked confuse

 "Chanyeol?" Jennie asked "A-ahmm... We'll tell you about him later" Jisoo said They looked at me and Tzuyu again. "Y-yeah. I remember him" I answered and continue to eat "Ohhh... He's back. She's one of your business partners. 

Your business partners are Tzuyu,Jennie and Chanyeol." Appa said that made me choke on my food. Jennie and Tzuyu handed me the glass of water at the same time. Which one should I choose? Jennie and Tzuyu looked at each other. Chae broke the awkward atmosphere between us three. She handed me the water beside my plate. I drank it. They putted their glass down. Appa cleared his throat that made all of us look at him

 "As I was saying, they're your business partners. I guess this first project of yours will be much more easier for you since you'll be working with three and the two of them already has an experience about it. Chanyeol wasn't able to make it here tonight. He's already here since yesterday and I can't reach his number. Don't worry about it but soon we'll talk about your project if the four of you are together and have a free time" Appa said and continued to eat Eomma talked about the Engagement again "Actually, it's not Jennie and V who's supposed to get married. 

It was supposed to be Lisa and Tzuyu but they're no longer girlfriends and we're not sure if they still feel the same way. But if they do, I will definitely give Lisa my blessing. I will set their wedding as much as possible. Now that V's engage we should take it slow first. We don't know if he'll only give her a headache and he'll cheat on her so let's take it's slow for them. Lisa, I will be glad if you'll propose to Tzuyu right now" Eomma said and waited for my answer Sh*t! What?! I can't propose to her. 

I want to marry the person that I love and that person is Jennie but she's already engage with V. Why is this situation so complicated? I don't want hurt Tzuyu again I don't know what to answer. "Honey, let her be. It's up to her if she'll propose or not. Let's just wait" Appa said "If you'll propose to her, Bro, Please do it tomorrow so that you can marry her the next day. We'll take care about your wedding with her. All you have to do is to find a place where you can have your honeymoon." JK said 

 "That fast?" V asked "Yeah. I want her to be Tzuyu's wife already. I'm sure she'll take good care of her" JK answered "Eomma, we should ask Jennie first if it's okay to her or not. We can't just set their engagement without even considering their decisions" JK said We all looked at them "I'm.... Okay with it" V said We looked at Jennie "I don't know. I'll think about it" Jennie said Thank goodness. Pls say no to him. Please tell him,Jennie. We continued to talk. Jisoo sat beside Jennie for a few minutes and she talked to her.

 I guess she told everything she now about Chanyeol to her. Tzuyu already left bcoz she needs to meet her friends. After 2 hours I was looking for Jennie. I looked for her but she's nowhere to be found. I went to the garden at the back yard. And there I finally saw her. I regretted it. It feels like someone stabbed my heart. This is what I don't wanna see. It really hurts so much. I can't take it anymore. I don't want to feel this way anymore. 

I found myself crying. Why do I have to see this? Why? I walked away without them even noticing that I'm here. I went outside without telling Eomma nor Jisoo unnie. I went to the bar and drink alcohol. I'm only sitting here while drinking. I want to forget what I saw.

 I want to forget that I saw V kissing Jennie in front of me coz it fuc*in hurts! "Lisa-yah?" Someone said I lift my head up and I saw a lady. I can't see her face clearly coz my vision in kinda blurred because I drank so many alcohol "What are you doing here? Look at you. Why are you drinking si many alcohol? Go home now" she said "W-what? No. Why would I?" I said She furrowed her brows "Stop being a kid, Pranpriya" she said What the hell! No one dares to call me Pranpriya except........ Who was it again?.... I can't remember her name. D*mn my head hurts.

------------

On going...