Friends night out!

After having a hellish day at the office dealing with her asshole boss who just couldn't grasp the word no, Katherine Williams just needed to unwind. Her friends had decided to hit the bars that night and Katherine was gonna join and just let loose. "Seriously Katherine, I don't see why you won't find another job." Mahayla said. Mahayla had been Katherine's best friend for over 20 years. They had met in elementary school and been inseparable since. "I love my job, I like my co-workers, its just the asshole I have to deal with." Katherine told Mahayla. "Yeah I know, but the man just won't take a hint that you aren't interested." Katherine just sighed and took a drink, "I know, I will figure something out soon, lets just enjoy our night out." 

As the night went on, the drinks kept flowing and Katherine felt herself relaxing and letting loose. She decided to go and dance, as she was dancing she felt a pair of hands on her waist and a pair of lips whisper in her ear "Nice ass little girl" came a sexy raspy voice. Katherine felt that voice in every part of her body and turned her head to see who it was. When she looked, she saw a man who was bald, tatted, and sexier than hell. "My name is Katherine handsome, what's yours?" He smirked at her at said "Happy". She smiled at him and leaned a little closer, "Gonna buy me a drink handsome?" Happy looked at the gorgeous girl and pulled her to the bar. Both of them spent the next few hours drinking and talking.  Katherine then looked at Happy and decided to live a little, "You want to come back to my place tonight?" Happy smirked and said "Thought you'd never ask."

Waking up the next morning Katherine silently cursed the cannons going off in her head, while trying to remember what all happened the night before.  When she went to sit up she felt and anchor on her waist, when she looked she saw a hand. She followed the hand until she saw him, then she remembered Happy, and inviting him home and all the things they had done to each other. She tried to feel embarrassed but she just couldn't. She had really enjoyed herself and had been able to forget about her crappy day and horrid boss. Happy began to stir and Katherine managed to get up, Happy opened his eyes and looked at Katherine. "Good morning" A form of grunt came from Happy and Katherine figured he wasn't much of a morning person. "What time is it? She looked at the clock and said "9:38," Happy then sat up and started getting dressed. "I need to get going" Katherine tried to hide how disappointed she was by looking through her closet for clothes. She had to tell herself she knew this was just a one time thing, and she told herself she would not make a fool of herself. Happy and her got dressed, then headed out to the living room. Katherine had the day off, she decided to just hang out at home and catch up on chores. Happy looked at Katherine and said "See you around little girl, maybe we will see each other again." Katherine smiled and said "That would be nice, I had a good time." Both smiled and said goodbye, neither knowing things were about to change forever.