Happily Ever After

FIVE YEARS LATER

"GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW STEVEN JAMES!" Happy heard before entering the house, he stood there trying not to laugh as Katherine chased their naked three year old son who obviously just escaped from the bathtub. Steven was running around the living room laughing hysterically while Katherine just looked done.  Alison his five year old daughter came running then "Daddy your home!" She launched her self at Happy, then he felt a wet slippery little body wrap around his legs. "Daddy, Daddy!" He grabbed both kids lifting them into his arms, he still found himself not believing his luck, two great kids, a beautiful wife, he looked at his wife smiling at her. "I love you." "I love you but I swear I'm tying him to the bathtub next time." Laughing he looked at Steven, "alright young man lets go get ready for bed." "No,  No" he giggled . Happy took him while Katherine got Alison to bed. After the kids were down for the night both settled on the couch just holding each other. When Happy looked at his wife he saw she was deep in thought. "What are you thinking so hard about?" She snuggled into him and smiled, "Just the last five years, how far we have come. I mean one night changed our lives forever. But I wouldn't change a thing, we are happily married with three kids, life is wonderful." "Yeah it is, I don't know what, WAIT! Three kids?" Smiling at her husband she reached into her pocket pulling out a picture. "Yep three kids." Happy looked at the ultrasound then smiled and hugged her. "Holy shit!" He kissed her and then picked her up taking her to their room showing her how happy he was for everything in his life.