Oh Boy!

Happy woke up that morning feeling the night before lingering. He looked to the side and saw some nameless croweater, he pushed her off and told her to get out. She glared at him but left knowing not to push Happy.
After getting dressed Happy thought about going to the diner to get some breakfast. Moving out to the main room he saw Tig and Bobby drinking coffee. After grabbing a cup for himself he asked "Want to hit the diner, get some food?" Tig and Bobby both thought and replied "Sure lets go."
As they pulled in, they parked their bikes and got off. The entered and started toward a booth in the back, taking a seat they waited for the waitress to get their order. Sitting their Happy got lost in thought, he was wondering about Katherine. Over the past few weeks he found himself thinking of her and wondering what she was doing. When he left that morning he thought he would just forget her and move on but kept catching himself thinking about her smile, her sexy ass, how good she felt against him. Maybe he could head up there and try to see her he thought, but thought she probably had found someone else by now and just let the thought go.  "Happy, Happy, HAPPY!" Happy startled a little and looked at Tig, "What" "Where you at man, been calling you and you just stared off into space?" Happy looked at him "Just thinking, what's up" Tig looked at Happy and started to answer when a woman walked into the diner.  As she walked to a table behind Happy, Tig watched and whistled lowly. "Damn, don't turn around Happy, but behind you just sat a sexy piece of ass." Happy just grunted and went back to his food while Bobby looked at her thinking along the same lines as Tig. Tig was getting ready to introduce himself when he saw LuAnn come in and head straight for the woman. "Katherine!" "Aunt LuAnn!" Happy's head shot up when he heard the name and voice, "no it couldn't be" he thought to himself. Bobby and Tig both looked at Happy wondering about the look on his face. Happy ignored them and decided to just listen to the conversation behind him. "Katherine, what's going on? You sounded upset when you called."  LuAnn looked at her niece, she loved this girl, she was her only niece and would do anything for her. "Aunt Lu, its been a crazy few weeks. I think I should start at the beginning."

Katherine had no idea of her audience behind her and just looked at her aunt and started her story. "So my boss at work Tyler, he thinks he's God's gift to women, and seems to have set his sights on me. He is always trying to touch my arm or my thigh, just being a creepy asshole.  After a really crappy day, Mahayla and I decided to go out to a bar in Stockton and have some fun. While I was there I met this guy and well we hooked up. After a few weeks I was getting sick everyday, so I made an appointment for the doctor. While At lunch that day, Tyler showed up and told me he was taking me to dinner and that I better be ready. When I told him no, he said I had no choice and that if I didn't I would regret it. I told him no and then quit. After I went to the doctors and found out I was pregnant." "OMG, Katherine what are you going to do?" Behind her Happy was listening and couldn't believe what he was hearing. She's pregnant! He wasn't sure how to feel but at the same time hearing about the baby and her boss, he was angry. Katherine continued her story to her aunt still unaware of Happy. "Right now, I'm not sure but I still need to tell you more. So the next morning I woke up and was starting breakfast, when I heard a knock on the front door. I knew it couldn't be Mahayla she was at work, as I started towards the door I heard Tyler start yelling at me to open the door, I was his, and just was yelling and banging on the door. So I ran to my room and called the cops, Tyler left before they got there and I found out that because he hasn't actually harmed me all they can do is a restraining order. I realized that this might not be the end so I called you and after I left I called Mahayla to tell her what was going on, she told me Tyler had showed up pissed and was throwing things and screaming in his office." LuAnn just looked at Katherine for a moment, she knew she would protect Katherine and the baby no matter what. "What about the father, where is he?" "I don't know Lu, and even if I did, I'm not sure he would really be that interested." Happy heard this and couldn't keep quiet anymore, he got up turned around and sat right next to Katherine. She looked at Happy sitting there and just stared in shock. "I wouldn't bet on that little girl!" All Katherine could think was "OH BOY!"