Old Lady

As they pulled into the lot Katherine looked around. She saw a garage and office and towards the back a big building with a reaper on it. She remembered her Uncle saying things about it, she was sure that was the clubhouse.  She knew that Happy was part of the Sons of Anarchy, and that being a part of the club would take a lot of patience and understanding, but in her heart she knew she was willing to give it a shot. After sending a quick text to May, letting her know she was ok, she got out of the car and waited for Happy. A couple of men were sitting outside on picnic tables and watching her, she was a little nervous but not completely. Happy came over to her after parking his bike, "Those are a couple of my brothers, come meet them." He grabbed her hand, pulling her in their direction. "Guys, this is my girl Katherine, she is also LuAnn's niece. Babe, this is Chibs, Juice, Jax and the prospect Half-Sack." "Hi, it's nice to meet you all." The guys all smiled and said hello, before they could say anything else a woman's voice rang out. "Happy where ya been, the guys said you had something to take care of?" Katherine looked towards the voice and saw a beautiful lady with dark hair and blonde highlights, she was smiling at Happy but glaring at her. "Gemma, this is my girl Katherine, she just got here and I was showing her around." Gemma just stared at Katherine for a minute and then said "Well come on then girlie, we are gonna have a talk." Katherine looks at Happy but he just nods, so she followed Gemma to what looked like the office. "What's your game here girl, because I won't let anyone play with my boys!" Katherine looked at her "Wow, um I have no idea what your saying, but Happy and I met a few weeks back. We hit it off and then I came to visit my Aunt. We ran into each other at the diner and both decided we want to try things out." "So your not after his patch?" "No, I actually didn't know he was a SON till this morning when I saw him at the diner, but I can tell you that I don't care about him being a SON. I like him for him, this might be a little new but I know a good man when I see him and I really like Happy." Gemma looked thoughtful for a minute, "I like you, you will be good for him." "Thanks, I think."  "Well lets go back to the guys before they think we killed each other." Katherine smiled and laughed a little, "I don't know, making them sweat a little does seem kinda fun." Gemma laughed and opened the door so they could meet back with the guys. Happy looked up and saw both girls laughing, he felt relieved that they seemed to like each other, knowing that would make life easier for Katherine. 

Everyone made their way into the clubhouse, Happy told Jax they needed to call church. Jax yelled out church while Happy took Katherine to the bar. "I need to fill the guys in on Tyler, just sit here and I'll be back." Katherine nodded and watched everyone file in the back room, as she looked around she notice a wall with mugshots, some pool tables, a stripper bar, couches, and hallway that led somewhere. She also saw girls walking around with barely there clothing, as she looked she saw a couple glare at her, "Those are the croweaters, they are here to take care of the men, but don't let them push you around. Make sure you stand your place and put them in thiers. Your an Old Lady know, so it's your job to keep them away from Happy." Gemma explained. "So I can beat a bitch if she touches Happy?" "Thats right" Katherine smiled at Gemma, "So I guess I should tell you what happened and how I ended up here." "Does it have anything to do with what the guys are talking about?" "Yeah, I uh, ok well, I worked in advertising and my department boss Tyler thinks he's God's gift to women and set his sights on me. I never acknowledged him accept when neccessary, but the other day at lunch, he sat at my table and told me I was going to dinner with him and that i wouldn't like it if I refused. I basically told him screw off and then quit. The next morning he came to my house and started banging on the door, yelling about how I was his and just other crap. So I ran to my room and called the police, when they showed he was already gone. They told me he hadn't physically harmed me so the most they could do was a restraining order. I didn't want to stay there so I called my Aunt and she said I could stay with her for awhile. And here I am" "Who is your Aunt?" "LuAnn Delaney" "Oh WOW, what a small world, so how do you know Happy?" As Katherine answered Happy was telling the boys the same story.

"So then after the boys and I were eating breakfast, Katherine came and met her Aunt LuAnn , told her what was going on, that's where I came in and here we are." Clay looked at Happy, "So this guy Tyler, you think he will come after her?" Happy glared down at the table, "I'm not positive but I think so, he sounds like he is obsessed with her and with her turning him down, who knows." "Well if he does we'll be ready, maybe Katherine can give us his info and we can have Juice track it." "Yeah I can dig around and see what all I can find." "Ok, well Katherine is family know so she has a patch at all times." After pounding the gavel dismissing church the guys filed out. Happy came out and instantly one of the croweaters came up to him, "Hey Baby why don't we have some fun, you look tense." Happy glared at her "I'm taken, find someone else." "Oh come on baby, you know you love what I can do." All of a sudden the croweater was pulled off by her hair, "Bitch, I'm pretty sure I heard my man say he was taken, so unless you want to die slowly and painfully you will keep your filthy hands off." Katherine threw her to the floor while standing in front of Happy. "Who the hell are you?" Happy put his arms around her waist, "She's my Old Lady now get the hell outta here" The guys all looked impressed while Gemma wore a proud smile, "Oh yeah, she's defintly Hap's Old Lady!"