Tyler//

Failure.

Get out of my head.

Failure!

Im dead, why are you still here?

FAILURE!

Oh... I failed.

Again.

"Shit..." I mumbled under my breathe. Everything came flooding back to me: the physical, josh, my (attempted) suicide. A doctor must have noticed my stirring because they turned around to look at me.

"Hello, Tyler. How do you feel?"

"Like a got hit by a truck," i grumbled while trying to sit up, being restrained by ties around my wrist. I tugged at them and realised it was pointless.

Wow, my arms hurt.

You deserve it.

"Well, you lost a lot of blood. And have some pretty nasty cuts on your arms. You're pretty lucky to be alive, honestly." I opened my mouth to ask why i was restrained but the doctor cut me off. "Those will be removed later today. We just need to make sure youre not immediately going to turn around and try to kill yourself again. And you will have to be supervised for a couple nights before youre allowed on your own again."

"So i have a babysitter?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

Aww, little baby ty-ty cant sleep on his own. Poor little guy.

Shut up blurry. You're the reason this is even happening.

I didnt try to kill myself, did I? No, that was all you. I may have... influenced that decision but that doesnt mean im the one who did it.

Its your dumbass self that makes me want to die.

Yet you can't even die properly. Screw up.

"-ler? Are you listening?"

"Sorry, what did you say?" Incompetent.

"I asked if you knew what drove you to attempt suicide again?"

"Blurryface." He think your crazy.

The doctor read some notes he had. "And blurryface is the voice in your head, correct?"

"Yes." Craaaaazzzzzy.

"What did he tell you?"

The truth. "That im worthless."

"And you believe him?"

Doc, i AM him. "I don't have reason not to."

The doctor nodded thoughtfully. "If you had enough reason to not believe him, would you still continue to hurt yourself?"

Yes, because I'm right. "Probably not."

The doctor nodded again with a small smile on his face. "Alright. Well, i need to take it up with the head man but i think you're all good to go. Someone will come get you periodically so that we can check on your arms and change your bandages."

"Cool."

The doctor left the room, leaving me defenseless against Blurry.

He hates you.

Why do you think that?

Because youre unlovable. Everyone hates you.

Hes trying to helo me get better. He doesnt hate me.

Okay, first he isnt trying to help you specifically, hes paid to do this. And secondly, he probably just wants you out of here.

He's paid to care. He wouldn't have saved me otherwise.

Maybe he gets a bonus if he saves a suicidal kid?

Oh, shut up.

The same doctor walked back in the room, the same smile still present on his face. "You're all good to go, kiddo. Let me take these stupid things off of you."

He came over and started to untie my restraints. Upon being released, i rolled my wrists around, trying to get some feeling back into them. My whole arm was store and rigid.

"Do you want to change your clothes before you leave?" The doc asked with a bit of a chuckle.

I looked down and noticed i was wearing a hospital gown. I immediately felt stupid and a blush raced across my face. "Uh, yes please."

"Long or sheet sleeves and pants or shorts?"

"Long and pants."

The doctor grabbed what i asked for out of a cabinet and brought it over to me, telling me i could change and head out whenever i was ready. Without, wasting time, i threw on the new clothes that, thankfully, covered my whole body before going out to escape the hospital room.

I was near my room when I excited the hospital room, telling me that I was in the ER. I decided to stop by my room to see if I wanted anything from there.

The room was exactly as it has been before. I looked through all of my stuff to make sure they hadn't taken anything and everything was still there. Except for my blade of course, which was probably still in my hand when they found me. It was gone.

I abandoned the room and went in the general direction I remember the lounge to be. When I walked in, there was a low hum off noise, everyone seemed to be whispering. Upon entering, no one paid me any attention. I looked around for something familiar and found josh. I went over to suit with him.

"Hey, Josh, right?"

Josh nodded but kept an emotionless expression.

"Hey, dude, you alright?" I questioned his blank features.

He knows about the dirty crimes you've committed, you worthless piece of shit.

Concern was suddenly etched on all of his features. "What happened, Tyler? Why were you in the ER? And why are you here?"

Shit.

A/N
In cast some of you didn't notice, some of the words are bold and italicised and all that really means is that blurry and Tyler are thinking the same thing. Enjoy another chapter!

¤ unedited
¤ wc// 879

Whenever I eat I can't keep it down and I'm kinda happy my body is pegging on its own but it's also really annoying? Idk is weird.

Also, why do I flinch at everything? It's like I have ptsd despite not having anything traumatizing happen. Oh well.