1

I walked down the corridors as my mind was all over the place. Two guards walking by my side as they also rushed.

My head filled with meetings and others things that I'd rather do. This is not important to me, however, I can't ignore it.

"Princess, your going to be late!" My guard rushed me in a tone.

I grit my teeth as I hate morning appointments. I always arrive late and  I am not much of a morning person, actually I'm not a morning person at all. I only arrange this meeting to meet the prince because I have things to do later.

"Princess. You look like shit." Jin rushed me.

"Shut it. I will tear off your head idiot." I gritted my teeth.

"You're always late! Especially in the morning!" Jimin riled.

"You two know damn well that I'm not a morning person, don't mess with me. " I rushed to my make up room.

The maids were shocked as I bust through the door. My face a mess and eye bags at its darkest.

"Fix. This." I growled.

They gasp.

"Yes your majesty!" They bowed and rushed to me.

"We'll be outside." Jimin says.

I nodded.

"Well this is going great." 

" What's wrong your majesty?" One of the maids dare ask. 

I glared to the maid, Its sent shivers down her spine as she pulls back for the last second.

"I am running late.. don't pester me with anything." I gritted my teeth. 

"a-ah..okay." She bowed again. 

It took me about an hour with my makeup and the maids. 

"Princess you look stunning with silver on!" They gasp and cooed.

"Tsk. I like silver better." I chuckled.

My heart wasn't racing like how other girls, I don't find it attracting when a man is trying so hard to impress others. I hate cocky men and I hate it when they flex their bodies. I'd rather let it be a mystery. 

I, myself is charming, but I never like to flex on my money or my place. I hate it. 

"My princess please, you're going to trip on your dress." Jin sped up besides me. 

"shut it. I am going to be late." I growled again. 

They can only sigh. 

"and you know me. I don't like to wear dresses anyways, if this thing rips, I will be able to breathe." I ran breathlessly. 

"your highness!" one of my guards yells as I turn the opposite way from my horse carriage. 

I turn the opposite way as I make my way towards my horse. Jin knew where I was going and feared getting punished from my dad. He sped up towards me. 

I ran faster after I heard my name from my guards. I spot my white horse and inside, I know he will protect me where ever I go. 

"Jay!" I jumped on his back as it startled her. 

" shhhhhh. its okay" I pet his hair. 

My horse calmed down as I see my guards catch up. 

"your highness!" jin yelled. 

"hurry up and get on your horses, we don't have all day." I growled. 

"Your father said-" 

"I am the one who agreed to this marriage. Now get on your horses, or I'm leaving alone!" I yelled at them.