5

The morning fresh air passing through my face as I hear the neighing of my horse. Off my feet and in the air like a bird soring through the sky. I huff as a smile swipe across my lips. I couldn't help but be happy and free. 

My favorite thing to do is ride my horse down the wet sand as the waves splash down below us. I turn my head as he rides along besides me. 

But, he was so tense. Eyebrows firm and his eyes determined. His eyes were focused on what's ahead of him. His grey eyes....They were so focused on what's ahead of him, instead of what's besides him. 

"chiyah!" He snapped his wrist as his horse neighs. 

Their speed increase as I laugh. It finally clicked that I owed him something if he gets to the other side of the beach side first.

Me and Jay never lose... and I'm determined to get what I want. 

"Lets go Jay! chiyah!" I shout as I snapped my wrist and get up. 

We both charge at the finished side.... side by side we both were equal. 

That was until... 

Jay picked up the pace as I snapped my wrist faster. He ran as fast as he could as I slowly see Jungkook's figure past my side.

I smiled as I passed the beach side.

I stopped my horse and turned around to see him coming towards me with a face of disappointment.

"That was a nice race my prince." I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes cutely.

"Now you owe me a favor Prince Jungkook. Remember that." I said.

He softly nodded.

I chuckled to myself as he turn quiet and emotionless. His dull grey eyes...

I thought to myself ...

'Why do I feel like being with you make me happy? Why am I always curious? why can I sense so many things... I can't help, but feel like his future will be a pain, because of me... but it can get better...' 

I watched as he stared off to the sea with a plain expression. His side profile showing no imperfections  as I admire his sharp structures. He is beautiful, how can anyone hurt such a pure soul? Who could ignore him? How can anyone think of him differently? He can feel pain, he has a heart, a brain like everyone else... how could anyone treat him anyless? 

"My Prince..." I looked towards the view as I felt insecure. 

I felt his eyes on me... 

"This... is all to sudden and I apologize." I started. 

"The whole situation is not for me.... Let me just tell you that I am a person who sees from everyone's point of view. I can feel what they feel and I can just imagine...." I smiled moving my gaze down. 

"I know you don't like me, nor want to be near me... but trust me when I say that I am doing this for your sake." I said finally looking him in the eyes. 

His eyes looked so confused. like he was trying to figure out if I was really telling the truth. 

"The world is so big and so many things happen, and it happens for a reason..." 'I said. 

His eyes soften as he tries to reach for me. 

I quickly turn around and avoid his touch. 

"You being mute is not a mistake or a disgrace and I hope you know that it happened for a reason...." I said slowly strolling down the beach side. 

I can still feel his eyes burning behind me as he slowly followed my pace. 

"Even I have-" I paused and stopped my words.

I was just going to spill.... he is so comfortable to talk to even if he is quiet. 

"My prince... from now on... you will face many problems, but don't worry... as long as you are honest with me... I will help you. " I turn back to him... 

" Remember what I said..." I smiled. 

" I will be your voice." I smiled sincerely. 

His eyes looked at me with a hint of curiosity. 

He moved closer to me and touched my shoulder gently. 

" I know..." I moved away from his touch. 

" You don't have to act like you like me, after all, I did force you into this..." I said. 

His eyes widen with an expression I can't explain. 

"I know you must hate me for forcing you. you must have someone else in mind... " chuckled painfully. 

Suddenly I felt this tight grip around my arm as the force he used pulled me around to face him. 

My eyes widen as I was inches away from his face...

My heart.... why is it beating so fast. 

His eyes tells me to not believe in the words I had just let out. 

He shook his head as he pulls me to him. I lost my balance and landed in his arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I was still in shock. 

He shook his head and dug his face into the crook of my neck. My heart was beating like it was going to explode. 

"P-Prince-" 

He shook his head on my neck as I felt his lips skim pass my sensitive flesh. A shiver was sent down my spine as he took a deep breath. 

His arms tighten around my waist as slowly wrap my arms around his broad shoulders. 

"What is this?... " I softly say. 

" Why are you making it so hard for me..." I said with a chuckle. 

He looked up into my eyes... his grey eyes shined so bright.... he closed them as he leaned closer and kissed my forehead. 

I chuckled... 

"so you don't hate me?" I guess. 

He shook his head with a soft smile. 

"are you sure about that?" I teased. 

He nodded. 

I smiled brightly. 

He looked at me with shining eyes as I looked at him again. 

"Are you hungry?" I asked. 

He nodded. 

"lets go home and eat." I said. 

He nodded as he helped me get on my horse. 

He hoped on and we rode away.