12

I was stood up from my throne quietly as everyone looked up at me in panic. The terror in their eyes when they knew I was serious about this. Everyone jobless after this meeting, I should feel horrible in a way, but I can't help but feel free. 

Jin escorted me out along with Jimin. 

"make sure to keep up with Seungho. I don't want anything happening to Prince Jungkook while I'm away." I said to Jin. 

"I will, your highness." He nodded. 

"Jimin. Get my horse ready. I  will change and leave." I commanded. 

"Where to?" He asked. 

"To my soldiers." I said. 

We took different turns while I left for my room. I changed into comfortable clothes and started off towards the front of the palace. 

_

When I arrive to the front of the place, Jay and my guards where waiting for me. 

"Lets go." I say as I ran towards Jay and jump on his back. 

"cha!" I growled as my horse neighs. 

Our horse's feet clacks as we sped through the forest towards a secret camp that we set up around the borders. We had set them up for night attacks. It was a longer ride since it was far away from the palace. 

"We have to go through the river princess, be careful of-" 

I grunt, pulling up Jay's rope. He neighs as everything happened so fast.

 We had came near the stream where they had dropped bombs in the river. The bombs were never retreated after the attack that night when we detected that they had drop them in the water, or not sure if they did. 

Jay leaped into the air as we stretched across the stream. We landed with a thud, I turn my head around to see my two guards still following. 

"Be careful!" I said as we continued our ride.

We continued our way to the soldier's quarters. The path was only through the dark woods and crossing streams. We had located them at the borders and scattered them around, but the main is at the border. It was tiring ride and of course we had our guards up, running through the forest with a Royal and only two guards makes no sense, but do I make sense either? No. 

We stopped for water breaks and small rests, but we were determined to get there before night. We went on for hours until the sun finally starts to set. 

"We're almost there." I say as our horses came to a slow walk. 

"Was it always this far?" Jin whined. 

"always." I breathed in the cold chill breeze in the woods as memories flood my eyes...

The path here, at night was surely unsettling. So many dead bodies... so many screams... Upon myself as I couldn't help them to my fullest. I was forced carried away as I watch fire and blood spread before my very eyes. I remembered the cold night when every one was forced to open their eyes and drag their exhausted bodies on foot to the palace.

I blinked. 

"Ugh." I grunted lowly. 

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked. 

"Nothing. I-...Nothing." I said and pat Jay's head.

Jin and Jimin exchange glances from each other. 

"Lets get going." I said as we went faster ahead. 

_

It was getting a little dark, but the path was seen still as we came across some of my men on patrol.