11

After I arrived home, the guards escorted me to a meeting right away. In my head, I already knew what this meeting was about and it was with. The life of the a Princess with a lead is always like this. 

"They didn't look so happy." Jin walked along my side said. 

"When were they ever happy?" my expressionless face gave my answer that support. 

"Princess... I'm afraid they are determined to get you out of this decision." Jimin followed. 

I stopped in my tracks and I turned to him with a glint of death in my eyes. 

"well I'm afraid I won't change my mind." I growled. 

"The King is not attending this meeting...you know whats to happen. Prepare yourselves. " I sighed. 

_

The doors open after the announcement of my arrival...

Everyone stood up and bowed deeply, but with the hard tension in the room are they even reminded that I am the Princess of Han? No. To them, I am a worthless women who seems to do nothing, but destroy our nation. 

With a blank face, I sat down with Jin and Jimin by myside. 

"Lets start this meeting... shall we?" I said after taking a deep breath. 

"May I start your highness?" I looked at Kim ji yeong. 

I nodded. 

"Princess, Lets think carefully about that last agreement you agreed to. The Jeon-" 

"I gave them my word." 

"but your highness, marrying him would mean that you, as a women, is willing to give our nation and name, to our arch-enemy? Our people talk day and night about a question that should be well thought out." He explained harshly. 

"Yes Your highness. Are you willing to give them all of Han? Everything we built, our blood, sweat and tears... what our people and we protected all this time, will be handed to the people that wanted this nation gone." another general added. 

I can only sit there silently as they each go on about what they think and what they treasure. I sat there tall and unprovoked. 

"Princess, this is probably a mistake you've made. I beg of you...Our nation should be its own. The King himself brought us this high with everything's he's got. As a young Royal, you should be rather careful with your words and actions." 

"Your highness, giving away all we got after countless of lives lost in battles, protecting us.."

I closed my eyes..... 

Visions of fire and rage of hatred displayed in front of my eyes. Blades going through heads, arms, legs, body...the pain strikes my chest with an unbearable beat. Screams filled my head as I reach out my hand for only no response. 

"Our men, fighting in front lines would be sad about this. They'd be-" 

"General." I shot my eyes open. 

Filled with blood and rage, my words came out calmer than what I expected. 

"I will talk to my soldiers in person. Understanding each other is important. Rumors can only mean so much when its coming out from a certain person's mouth. " I started. 

"And may I say... As a Princess, I am not allowed to know about battle grounds and blueprints. As a Princess, I was not allowed to see death, but here I am. I didn't let you fight those battles, I was there." They all stared at me.