Security Gaurd

"Hello? Hello. Is this Mr. Daniel Rhodes?" His voice was fairly mumbled by the static but I could still hear him. "Yes, this is Daniel Rhodes." I responded to him. "Ah yes. This is the manager of  uhhh Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You can just call me Mr. Charles." His voice seemed slightly frantic and worried. "We decided to hire you as a temparory security guard. When can you uhh start?" I smiled to myself. "Oh I can start tomorrow if you want." I heard him chuckle but it wasn't like a normal chuckle. It was demented and almost creepy chuckle. It sent a few shivers but I was fine with it. "I'll give you a tour of the place tonight then! Be here by six P.M!" With that. he hung up. I guess I had to go if I wanted this job. 

        I forced myself to chug down another Redbull. It was fairly close to six and I was in the parking lot of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I had been at home all day, studying for some major exam coming up. I guess studying kicks the shit out of you. I adjusted the tan coat my mother made me wear when I told I got the job. I looked up at the building infront of me.It was yellow-ish white building with red letters just above the door."FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA"  The words seem to ring in my head in a creepy way like a way of telling to turn back now. I just thought it was my mind freaking out on me since I use to be scared of animatronics when I was little. I mean Chuck E. Cheese's eyes were just so creepy.    

        Finally, I noticed a white car pull into the parking lot. A plump man dressed formally stepped out of the car. I slipped out of my car, locking it with a press of a button. "Hello Mr. Rhodes!" The man, who was clearly Mr. Charlies, shouted from across the lot. "Hello sir." I nodded to him as a greeting. We walked towards each other yet towards the building. He pulled out a ring of keys and unlocked the doors. "I know it'll seem a bit creepy but trust me, theres nothing wrong with this place."