Why Do I Keep Coming Back?

I opened the door to Freddy Fazbear's. Fear was already building up, however, strength was also building up. My throat swelled with fear yet I felt more musclar and strong like I could take on anything. It was a strange feeling. I locked the doors and walked to my office. "Let's begin." I flipped switch and suddenly ever light began to slowly go out. Darkness filled the rooms. I waited a minute to release my breath again. Nothing's moving. Yet. I checked the cameras and flicked to the place called "The Jungle." My words suddenly bit me back. I heard the movement and gears. The anaconda in the tree began moving. Her tongue flicked like an actual snake. My body froze. "Come and get it." I mumbled. Monica slithered down her post. Her eyes shifted to look at the security camera. I could read the words in mechanical mind of her's. I'm coming. 

        I switched the screen to another spot. It looked like the service area where they'd make or fix the animatronics. This room had to be the creepiest. On the shelves were heads of most of the band expect Tina the Heyna's head. I didn't see any of the other new animatronics' heads either. 

      The camera was switched back to "The Jungle" area. I squinted my eyes to see better in the dark areas of the room. I saw Garry standing there. He had slightly shifted. One of his hands were balled up in a fist and against his chest like a gorilla in a King Kong movie. Monica, however, was not in her correct spot. Quickly, I checked each camera. She wasn't anywhere. I, soon, changed to the Kitchen camera. It was static but there was no white noise. I could hear rustling. I guessed the machine was hiding in the kitchen.

     My stress went down slowly when I checked the clock. 3AM. Three more hours left. I leaned back in the chair I was supplied with. I checked the camera again. This time I looked at Pirate's Cove. "Shit..." The mechanical fox was standing outside of his normal post. His hook was raised in the air and his head was crooked at an odd angle. His eyes didn't pay any attention to the camera. He kept his eyes stationed towards the exit of Pirate's Cove. I shuddered and changed the camera to the party room. My nerves were shot. I heard gears turning right next to me. Someone found me.