Winner Wins a Head

Night was almost upon me. I knew what that meant. I felt sick going back to that place of horror. I should've just left the town and made a new life but my mind wouldn't let me. I had to solve this mystery. Did I have plan on what this night was going to be? Yes. Arrive there, wait an hour or two, retrieve the head, survive the night, sneak out with the head. Not the greatest plan but it was the best thing my disturbed mind could come up with. I, finally, grabbed my courage up off the floor and drove myself to the damned restraunt. 

        As soon as I entered my unrealistical hell, I checked the band in the backroom. There, all the band animatronics stood, smiling as if they were greeting me. I felt myself shudder and I trudged away from the backstage room quite quickly. As I entered the security gaurd room, I quickly sat myself down. The chair shifted and spun slightly as I sat on it. 

      I sat in chair in silence for a few minutes. I released a long sigh and shut down all the lights. Like usual, each light in the building shut off with a loud click. I turned on the camera. It was focused on "The Jungle." I noticed something though. Monica wasn't positioned in her usual state. She was wrapped around Garry's neck lightly. I noticed blood was oozing from Garry's eyes and Monica's joints. I heard a hiss and I quickly switched the camera view.I did not want to deal with those two creatures today. The camera was now focused on the back stage. Chica was already gone. 

        I let out a frustrated grunt. All the hellbent animatronics are out to get me today. "I'm trying to fucking help you guys." I whisper-yelled at the camera as if the animatronics could hear me. I heard an echoing chuckle. I sighed and switched the camera around to find Chica. Luckily, I located her near the bathroom. I checked on each animatronic. They were each in their designated area, expect Chica.

         I laid back, relaxing myself. I sighed in relief. An hour flew by. I would check on each animatronic but none moved. Chica had stayed in spot that she claimed that was near her bathroom, Monica stayed wrapped around the still Garry, the band stayed huddled in their backstage closet, Patsy and Redgi stayed shut down near the stage, and Foxy stayed hidden in his stage room. Everything was perfect. This was the perfect time to get that child's skull. I slowly lifted myself off the chair, trying my best to stay quiet. I crouched down and began crawling. It was dark but I knew my way around. I knew where I was going as if I knew this place like it was the back of my hand. 

        Within a ten minutes, I could make out the parts and services closet's door. I smiled in joy. I could finally put an end to this mess. Slowly, I began crawling towards the door but my body freezed in horror. I heard gears turning. Loud gears moving very close to me. I paused, holding my breath. In the silence, I heard someone speak. "Whereee do yooou thiiiink youuurrr gooooinnng?" I heard the croaking, slurred words that sounded like a young girl. As the voice echoed through the hall, I felt something curl around my leg. I looked back to see Monica, that damned anaconda animatronic, curling around my leg.