Hallucinations

I pulled up to my apartment complex. My body was exhausted but my mind was going insane. It was still on alert for the animatronics. I shakily walked to my unit of the apartments. I unlocked the door and entered the home.

    My body froze. My heart began pounding in my chest. In front of me was a limp body of the animatronic, Freddy. Its mouth was open and oozed blood. I heard a long, gurgled moan come from the robot. Than it vanished all together. "What the fuck was that?!" I said loudly to myself. Cautiously, I looked around for Freddy. He was nowhere to be seen. Did just hallucinate that? I walked over to my computer, still shaky from the incident. I began researching more on the history of Freddy Fazbear's.

        Five children have gone missing this week. Police state each missing child was last seen around Freddy Fazbear's. We will update you once we get new infomation.

I moved to another article.

      Police have arrested the janitor, John R. Glass, of Freddy Fazbear's this Sunday night. Police state they have not found any children. 

 I checked the final link to an article. 

        John R. Glass has admitted to kidnapping the children. He refuses to reveal where the children actually are. He had his trial this Monday. Glass has been sentenced to three years in prison.